Welcome to Gaia! ::

and it only took me a day. Four was easily the best, Six was the worst (on account of really bad level design), and Seven (which I had never played before) was just clunky with its attempt at 3D. I also realized that I had been kidding myself all these years. Zero isn't awesome; he's kind of lame. Maybe it was because I was a kid and the novelty of Zero was a big deal at the time, but when you have his armors, X is waaaay more badass than Zero.
that's why X is the lead while zero is the side-kick xD . sure sidekicks become heroes and make there own adventures but X will always be the main man xD
I was never a big megaman fan and only played a few scattered installments of the series, but just comparing X from Megaman X and Zero from megaman zero, Zero is way cooler
I haven't played Mega Man Zero. I guess Zero might be cooler as far as narrative goes, especially if you're a teenage girl, but if you want to own s**t and feel like a total badass doing it, X with at least an arm upgrade is the way to do it.
DynaSuarez Wrecks
I haven't played Mega Man Zero. I guess Zero might be cooler as far as narrative goes, especially if you're a teenage girl, but if you want to own s**t and feel like a total badass doing it, X with at least an arm upgrade is the way to do it.
The plot's pretty bad a** for Zero though. He gets resurrected and helps save a group of rebel reploids, eventually killing (a copy) of X. Also cutting s**t with a sword or a spear feels way cooler than shooting with a gun or other special power.

That and the game ends with this scene.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I think we can all agree that any protagonist in a game that ends with a scene like that is a bad a** that most other protagonists can only dream of.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hell yeah!

I love a good Mega Man X marathon

Heroic Senshi

X6 was the worst? You mean X7.

I, at least, enjoyed some of X6, especially on my X-only Xtreme Mode run.

Dapper Spotter

X is supposed to become cooler and more badass than Zero. It's part of his development. Of course that gets turned on its head when Zero got his own series...

If you haven't, you should try Megaman X8. It actually helps make up for how bad 6 and 7 were. The voice acting is no longer god-awful (your mileage may vary), they stick to side scrolling and it's overall not bad.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I played X4, X5, and X6 before. I wanna play Command Mission as I've heard it was really underrated.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Super Sailor Moon
X6 was the worst? You mean X7.

I, at least, enjoyed some of X6, especially on my X-only Xtreme Mode run.

I always state it like this: X7 had a reason to be a bad game, while X6 had no reason whatsoever and ended up being bad anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff