Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

I've been wanting to play this for awhile, honestly don't know why I waited so long, it's great emotion_drool
I'm reaally excited to finally get to play it
Did you guys play/like it??

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's in my top five list of favorite games of all time, but I do enjoy games where I can perform abortions on alien life forms.

Lightbringer

It's a dandy game, and the auto-win concept is brilliant. I wish more games used it.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I haven't played it in a while since I'm waiting until I can finally buy a legal copy on the Wii U Virtual Console (it was never released in the PAL region...).
Don't like the battle system, but i like everuthing else about it

Nine-tailed Fox

Takarashi
It's a dandy game, and the auto-win concept is brilliant. I wish more games used it.
auto-win?? or do you mean the auto-fight??

Nine-tailed Fox

Army In Your Mind
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I haven't played it in a while since I'm waiting until I can finally buy a legal copy on the Wii U Virtual Console (it was never released in the PAL region...).
Aw I'm really sorry to hear that ;c
Hopefully they come out with it or you find a way to play it soon. Someone told me the Wii U version is easier than the original but I'm not sure if that's true. . .

Nine-tailed Fox

Gaya Tan

I like it, it just takes a minute to get used to, considering there is no tutorial or practice battle or instructions lol
Laambs
Gaya Tan

I like it, it just takes a minute to get used to, considering there is no tutorial or practice battle or instructions lol

Its pretty neat i'll admit and its cool you can actually win before tou die from a critical hit, but its just not for me.

Regardless the story and setting and evrrything else was intriguing enough to make me deal with the battlesystem.
Laambs
Takarashi

Nah, I don't know how exactly it checks for this, but if you're overwhelmingly more powerful than a group of enemies, you just automatically win without the game going to the battle screen. So, a party of super high level heroes won't really have to worry about fighting some ants, or anything.

Nine-tailed Fox

Maltese_Falcon91
Laambs
Takarashi

Nah, I don't know how exactly it checks for this, but if you're overwhelmingly more powerful than a group of enemies, you just automatically win without the game going to the battle screen. So, a party of super high level heroes won't really have to worry about fighting some ants, or anything.

OHHHH
I haven't yet experienced that yet but thats so cool ; u; <3
crying I MISS THIS GAME SO BAD !!!! I mostly remember poo's meditation training and starman deluxe battle.

Dapper Noob

The battle system is very original, I love mother 3 more out of the others, but that's my opinion.

Dangerous Hunter

Not a fan of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas