Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I started playing it last night. It's a lot more fun than you would expect! You can make Miis of practically anyone, real or fictional, and they'll interact with each other in hilarious ways! (I put The Angry Video Game Nerd and Nostalgia Critic on my island.)
Does anyone else have this game? Share a funny story from your game with us smile

Shy Star

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
i have this game a month ago. :3
Funny thing that happened...
So I made a Mii of myself, as you will, and it turns out his favorite food was Key Lime pie. My body was not ready for his reaction.

Blessed Waffles

13,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
One of the games I play often whenever I turn on my 3DS.

When I first bought it, my bf Mii was declaring his love to my Mii and suddenly, his cousin Mii inver. Odd enough, I texted my bf about it and I guessed he got confused, assuming it was IRL. Yeah that was awkward lol.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ProfessorRemnant
Funny thing that happened...
So I made a Mii of myself, as you will, and it turns out his favorite food was Key Lime pie. My body was not ready for his reaction.

All-time favorite, or super all-time favorite? I've seen both within a week (lucky, right?) and I have to say it was hilarious to see the Mii I have of the Nostalgia Critic blast off to space. rofl

Hygienic Friend

9,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I actually am really interested in getting this game. It seems fun surprised

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Nirimint
I actually am really interested in getting this game. It seems fun surprised

Dude. Get it. Really weird things happen in it. You can make people's apartments into jail cells rofl
It is quite a fun game, I play it 1-2 hours a day.
I put Konata from Lucky Star in it and set up my first successful couple :3

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I have it! I made a bunch of pokemon characters and put them on my island. currently, Cilan is in love with me. xD

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
It's on my "vaguely interested enough to get it someday" list. I mostly want to make Miis of fictional characters, lol.
i have never been interested in the miis tbh.

still, i have heard so many good things about this game i went to the store earlier today
and the plan was to buy that or kirby, i decided to go with kirby. i'm loving it so far.

maybe i will go out and get tomodachi later this week too, who knows.

Tipsy Sailor

I have this game, but it got boring quickly.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Amethyst Kisses
I have it! I made a bunch of pokemon characters and put them on my island. currently, Cilan is in love with me. xD

My Mii ended up with one of my irl friends, and my boyfriend's Mii is with the Mii of my best friend XD It's so weird but funny
i play so many full-on games that tomodachi life is a breath of fresh air now and again. i love making new miis and coming up with little personalities for them and buying them lots of clothes. watching what they're dreaming of is my favourite thing to do! (and drawing on their faces hehehe)

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Clover_IceQueen
Amethyst Kisses

My Mii ended up with one of my irl friends, and my boyfriend's Mii is with the Mii of my best friend XD It's so weird but funny

all in fun I suppose.^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces