Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Rogue

So I looked that the listed again for the DLCs, Twilight Princess is bringing 1 new characters and Majora's Mask is bringing 2. ( its clear on one of the characters is coming on Majora's Mask but still)

Who do you think will be in the DLCs?

NOTE: Im not counting Orca from Wind Walker since Hyrule Warriors does in courage the Sky Era and Young Link Timelines. Regardless that I think he would be great for the game if they remade him for this game's art style

Twilight Princess:

I can only see 3 characters from TP that could be playable

Midna (Humanoid Form): Still in Imp form she fights with the shackle (or better yet her hair and the twilight wolves,) in humanoid form I can see her attacking enemies with twilight magic and summoning other twilight minions from the Twilight Princess game

Hero Shade: Regardless in theory that Hero Shade in TP is a past Link, I think he would be a good character if he had a different fighting style or the same so in a way players can Co-op with 2 Links but ultimately I think if he was added to the game he would be a costume for Link

Yeto: I would like to see Yeto (the Yeti) as a playable character, I can see him beating the crap out of enemies with his fist or a club, throwing snow boulders, and creating snowstorms.

Majora's Mask:

Skull Kid: Its clear that Skull Kid will be a playable characters , if not, all I can say is "WTFH"
My only question is will he be solely using the mask or will he be able to use that and the lantern from TP as well, and to add will he be summoning the puppets from TP too? Either way, I can't wait for Skull Kid

Tingle: Ill admit I didnt beat Majora's Mask. I loved the cast of characters but I hated that fast time progress( I wish it was like the Dead Rising time progress where it was like a minute in real time was like 2 or 3 minutes) anyway If Tingle is playable, all I can see if him using his tingle magic and dropping bombs from his balloon

Deku Link or a Deku Shrub :I think it would be cool to play has a Deku Shrub. I know alot of people would pick the Deity Link but honestly I think when this DLC is out, Deity Link will be a costume and the weapon will be usable for Link in general if he get the weapon in the DLC

What do you all think will be a playable character?

Lonely Explorer

Twilight Princess added so many characters that any one of them could be included in the game. Agitha is proof that anyone is possible as a playable character. xD

That being said, I could see any one of the Resistance members being added as playable characters. While we don't see them fight too much outside of that close to the end game cutscene, the possibility is still there:

Auru could incorporate his bazooka seen in that raid on Hyrule Castle. They could very easily equip him with all sorts of explosives to dispatch enemies.

Ashei is already noted as being very experienced in swordplay. However, it looks as if she uses a Rapier so who knows how different her style would be from Zelda.

Rusl taught Link the basics of swordplay, so he knows a thing or two. Although, like Ashei, I wonder how his gameplay would differ from Link. On the other hand, Rusl could summon hawks to his aid, and more importantly, the ever vengeful Golden Cucco to the battlefield.

Shad is never seen fighting in TP, but who knows, Link may have given Shad the Dominion Rod to help further his study of the Sky People. Summoning giant statues and freely moving them around could be a rather unique play style.

As far as Majora's Mask goes, did you ever use the Song of Inverted Time to slow down the progress of the days? It makes the game so much more manageable. Anyway, there's a few characters I thought might be possible here as well aside from Skull Kid who for all intensive purposes should be a shoe in:

Happy Mask Salesman could incorporate his many masks into his combo attacks. Even though he looks a bit scrawny, I bet he's a lot more powerful than people think after hauling that giant backpack of his around. He could probably even swing the backpack around during his normal attacks.

Mikau the lead guitarist for the Zora band could use his fins in the same way the Link does while in Zora form. He could also incorporate his guitar for some sound based combo moves.

Igos du Ikana is yet another sword and shield wielder, but they could easily incorporate the Stalfos like style seen in many other games like throwing bones and possibly his own skull around the battlefield. Not to mention, his special could be to summon Captain Keeta (that giant Stalfos) to rampage around a bit.

There are so many possibilities for DLC characters in this game that I'm not sure if they'll just keep adding characters through future unannounced DLC or save them for a Hyrule Warriors 2. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff