Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So, Hyrule Warrior's is finally in our hands, and players everywhere are having fun with it regardless of the oncoming sales reports.

This seems like a good time to ask; how are you enjoying the game thus far?

Who are you looking forward to unlocking and playing as the most?
Any favorite costumes you like using?

And what's your take on the upcoming DLC? Anything specific you like/don't like?

Also...small request time...if there's a kind soul out there that has a spare Skyward Sword costume pack code that they don't really mind giving up, PM me and maybe we can work something out? I'd appreciate it, and I have an Ocarina of Time costume pack code to trade...
Im enjoying Cia's boobs

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
L u c a r t a
Im enjoying Cia's boobs

Oh lord.XD

I still find it funny that the whole reason she goes evil in the first place is that she wants Link's D and gets jealous over him growing close to Zelda.XD

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I would have liked the cutscenes to either have Legend of Zelda music over them, or the usual laughs, grunts, sighs etc. I was never expecting it to be a fully-voiced game but the cutscenes in-game are too eerily and deathly quiet. At least they sometimes happen out on the battlefield.

However, that's really my only complaint against the game. Other than that, It's a good solid game with interesting play-styles/combo's and weapons. I've been watching Let's Play videos ever since it was first released in Europe/Australia after Japan's release of course.

Angelic Healer

Just waiting for my copy that I pre-ordered from Amazon to arrive. Can't wait to play with the best Zelda, Twilight Princess version. whee

Cute Hero

I just got done with the second scenario and I'm really liking the game so far, it's just that sometimes there are so many enemies that I can't see the boss (or what they throw at me). I guess I should have expected that from Omega Force.

The default costumes are so well designed that I don't want to change them.

Dapper Noob

A friend of mine is going to rent it for me from his gamefly account. So, it's gonna be a few days or so til I play it out. It's a kind of game that I wouldn't buy unless it had good replay value to my eyes. But looks fun.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aurora Sonata
        I just got done with the second scenario and I'm really liking the game so far, it's just that sometimes there are so many enemies that I can't see the boss (or what they throw at me). I guess I should have expected that from Omega Force.

The default costumes are so well designed that I don't want to change them.

Do you use lock-on liberally?
That would solve your problem with finding bosses amongst the enemies.^_-

Cute Hero

smashbrolink

Do you use lock-on liberally?
That would solve your problem with finding bosses amongst the enemies.^_-

I use it every time there's a captain or boss.

Fanged Hunter

I'm having fun beating stuff up.
I can't wait to unlock Ganon though omg
I will play him forever

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Friendly Explorer

I just got this a few hours ago and I'm hooked! I went in with zero expectations, and came out loving it. I never expected to love it so much. I'm going to be trying out the multiplayer tomorrow with a friend, but I'll likely end up having to use the Wiimote+Nunchuck. I'm pretty worried about how comfortable it is for this game.
I've always wanted to try Dynasty Warriors, so when I heard there was basically going to be a Dynasty Warriors with Zelda characters I was so hyped and bought/pre-ordered it immediately. Been having a lot of fun with it now, but all missions so far are pretty much the same. So in order to not get bored with it I play in little sessions, since I'm afraid the fighting might get repetitive eventually

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Silly Pudding
I've always wanted to try Dynasty Warriors, so when I heard there was basically going to be a Dynasty Warriors with Zelda characters I was so hyped and bought/pre-ordered it immediately. Been having a lot of fun with it now, but all missions so far are pretty much the same. So in order to not get bored with it I play in little sessions, since I'm afraid the fighting might get repetitive eventually

Dynasty Warrior games are really an acquired taste....
To reassure you, though, you can do two things to make things last longer:
Clear the game once. This opens up Hero Mode, which is harder than normal.
After that, set the difficulty to Hard.

Combine those two together, and you'll have to play a lot more cautiously and much smarter than usual, which should extend the replay value by quite a bit if the combat starts to wear thin for you.

Oh, btw?
Certain attack badges will extend the available moves each of your weapons have, and Nintendo is planning more storyline, character, and weapon DLC in the near future.[October 16, or somewhere near there, is when the first pack hits]

So, yeah, try out those suggestions, see if they work for ya, and have fun.^_^

Versatile Receiver

I am desperately trying to unlock Lana's summoning gate but I can't find it ;~;

Dedicated Kitten

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
I love this game so much, its the EXACTLY PERFECT COMBINATION of both sagas, the result its so epic i ..... Just...... Cant >w<

The game looks pretty extensive, im afraid i will not finish it before smash hits next friday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff