4-8 hours 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
8+ 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Forever 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

failedfetus
I've been playing The Wold Among Us for a day now. I'm currently taking a break.

Isn't that game over already? confused
Mir Teiwaz
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

How long do I play video games? 25 hours a day.

So, pretty much all day, every day.

Alien Wife

The University Student

Well, yeah. I just started playing, I saw the first chapter was free. Plus I went ahead and bought the next few. Still. Hooked.
failedfetus
The University Student

Well, yeah. I just started playing, I saw the first chapter was free. Plus I went ahead and bought the next few. Still. Hooked.

Dang! You are so late. lol
I'm sorry. It's just that I'm done playing that game like a few month ago I think. It's been so long. sweatdrop

Alien Wife

The University Student

I'm sorry. It's just that I'm done playing that game like a few month ago I think. It's been so long. sweatdrop

No biggie.
I just don't play newer games. It's mostly because I watch others play and then feel like I don't need to play it. I dunno.
Plus I enjoy games that I can play over and over again and have new dialogue. heart And I can hit people.
failedfetus
The University Student

No biggie.
I just don't play newer games. It's mostly because I watch others play and then feel like I don't need to play it. I dunno.
Plus I enjoy games that I can play over and over again and have new dialogue. heart And I can hit people.

I beat the game then watch people play it. emotion_awesome
It was fun watching people play the "Walking Dead Season 2". smile

Divine Genius

Depends on my mood, the game, the situation I'm currently in, my work schedule, etc.
Soooo it can easily vary from 5 min to 10+ hrs straight lol.

I have a lot of other hobbies as well as a full time job... so it's hard to really figure out average time I spend, but the funny thing usually is I want to play more when I don't have time lol. Like I have weekends off, but often don't play at all during the weekend. I like going out to the mall, bookstore, park, etc. on weekends and spend little time home usually, but if weather sucks or such I may be likely to play a lot at home. I also have a tendency to only play games at home, including handhelds. I'll sometimes carry it with me but won't play til I get back home.

Demonic Lunatic

I voted 0-4 hours. I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but when I do I like to get a few hours in at a time.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Mir Teiwaz
How long do I play video games? 25 hours a day.
So even during the Dark Hour?

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
La Dame Lut
So even during the Dark Hour?
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

Yep. I'm a bad a** like that. emotion_awesome

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh. I was going to say "it depends upon the game," but since it seems you mean per day/at a time, rather than in total...

It depends upon the game. I don't really calculate, but I tend to play for a few hours at a time with most Pokemon games, and even longer with Minecraft (it's really to get all your time sucked into building a nice place).

elms love's Princess

it honestly depends on the game and if i work that day
but on a free day, i just lose track of time :/
sometimes literally til the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep......
More than I should. ninja

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Hours. Kind of depends on the day and how tired I am though.

...Has anyone else ever fallen asleep while playing a video game and woken up to a game over screen? >_>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff