Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
YunaSama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Am I the only one here that doesn't smell any new stuff aside from shampoos, shower creams, and deodorants I try out for the 1st time (and foods before I eat them to check if it's still fresh)? cat_neutral

Nope. I've never taken the time to smell the case/disc that it happens to be in. I will admit that I have smelt a book or two on occasion. Gotta love that musty/new book smell. For the most part, I only smell the same kind of stuff that you would.

Dapper Dabbler

I normally handle the disks carefully when I take them out of the case, and when I want to change the disk, I put it in its proper case. You, on the other hand, take it way farther than I do (which is impressive).

Dapper Noob

I haven't bought a game on a disc for like 4+ years now.

...I'm really behind the times.

Kawaii Shoujo

Super Sailor Moon
I treat them like coasters.

Especially for soda. 3nodding
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
I generally put them back in their corresponding cases and in alphebetical order, especially if my room is clean. However once my rooms starts getting messy they sort of seem to start winding lazily in the wrong cases emotion_facepalm

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I try to avoid scratching them at all costs. I usually hold them by the edges or hole in the center. If I lay them down for a minute, I always put them on the side with the design on it face down, and readable side up. I always put them in the cases unless they're given to me not in a case. (Then I try to find one so that they're not suffering...)

If they're scratched into uselessness or are broken by a freak accident, then I just toss them around in entertainment or frustration. (The frustration part never happens because I'm not the one that damaged the disc in that circumstance.)

Dangerous Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hands clean when I touch them, always the edges.
Super Super Mario
Like for me, I make sure there isn't a single spec on my hands before I put a disc in the PS3. Cause I'm scared of transferring anything into the system. Cause if you think about it, every time you put a disc in you are basically adding more disaster into the system if the disc wasn't clean. That's why I wont buy used. The previous owner could have handled the disc with boogie, semen, Dorito fingers. I don't want that s**t in my system. Hell I even worry with new games taking off the plastic then putting a game in the system cause Idk what I'm transferring from the plastic to my hands then to the disc.

I'm so good on game discs! I cleaned them after using them!

Terushima's Waifu

Ruthless Businessman

i treat them like s**t

PocketFoxo's Husbando

I have a friend who leaves his game discs on the floor. Whenever I come over, and he's out of the room, I start picking up the discs and put them back in their respective cases.

It's not because I'm a neat freak or anything, it just makes me cringe to see expensive, fragile pieces of plastic strewn about where they could be stepped on.

Demonic Lunatic

All the games I've bought brand new are in perfect condition, I'm pretty a**l about my possessions.

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I grew up in the era of the SNES and N64, so I'm used to my games taking quite the beating and still being able to run perfectly. When I was a pre-schooler, my dad had these special "sleeves" for the NES games to protect them from grimy little fingers and dust, but those were quickly abandoned.

As such, I never quite understood the whole 'babying your disks' thing. I take care of them, sure, but I don't scrub my hands raw before handling them or pick them up like they're the gold idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark. I mostly just put them back in their boxes when I'm done and if they get a bit smudged, wipe them down with some cleaning solution and a soft rag.
Reno Takamiya
YunaSama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Am I the only one here that doesn't smell any new stuff aside from shampoos, shower creams, and deodorants I try out for the 1st time (and foods before I eat them to check if it's still fresh)? cat_neutral

Nope. I've never taken the time to smell the case/disc that it happens to be in. I will admit that I have smelt a book or two on occasion. Gotta love that musty/new book smell. For the most part, I only smell the same kind of stuff that you would.

Dont ever smell library books.
especially thanks to scum like me.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Get in there. idgaf
But I was told they're in great condition. I just leave em in their cases or the disc-tray.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items