Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you went Black Friday shopping for new games?

Yes. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
No. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
I wish. 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 10 ]
Games and other stuff too. 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
This poll closed on March 8, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

If you did, please share!
If you didn't, please tell what new games you were going to buy if you did had money for it!

If I went Black Friday shopping at Game Stop I would have bought these...

PlayStation 3 Rock Candy Controller because I like playing with different types of controllers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster because I played it on my PlayStation 2 way back then and I like it. I didn't get chance to play X-2 though. (Don't spoil me!)

What about you? smile

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Smash Bros. because it came out today.
Also ordered the new Alien game from sale.
Nope. I'd rather keep my life, thank you very much!.

Going out there on this day is just a death sentence waiting to happen. Besides, people don't NEED anything they just want WANT anything.

I had more fun with my friends/family on Thanksgiving day than any store visit on Black Friday could ever accomplish.

Nothing sold on Black Friday (in stores) is a necessity even if the prices are enticing. It's just downright greed.
Akaru Renuji

Going out there on this day is just a death sentence waiting to happen. Besides, people don't NEED anything they just want WANT anything.

I had more fun with my friends/family on Thanksgiving day than any store visit on Black Friday could ever accomplish.

Nothing sold on Black Friday is a necessity even if the prices are enticing. It's just downright greed.

OctoCamo

How's Smash Bros?
The University Student
Akaru Renuji

Nothing sold on Black Friday is a necessity even if the prices are enticing. It's just downright greed.

Ummm, okay... Without any type of 'context' I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Is that emoticon supposed to be a shot at me? Or...? I'm guessing you've never heard of people getting injured/losing their life on Black Friday?

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
The University Student
OctoCamo

How's Smash Bros?
Akaru Renuji
The University Student
Akaru Renuji

Ummm, okay...

Is that emoticon supposed to be a shot at me? Or...?

I'm guessing you've never heard of people getting injured/losing their life on Black Friday?

No, just find what you said funny. Oh come on. Don't think your exaggerating just a little bit?
OctoCamo
The University Student
OctoCamo

How's Smash Bros?

Lol okay. lol

I'm going to get it later or whenever I do.
The University Student

Ah, I see.

So far, there have been 7 deaths (in 2014) and 97 injuries alone. No, it's clearly not an exaggeration, people are crazy.
Akaru Renuji
The University Student

Ah, I see.

So far, there have been 7 deaths in 2014 and 97 injuries alone. No, it's clearly not an exaggeration, people are crazy.

Damn. eek
You are right. People are crazy.

Divine Genius

Yep, all online though this year.

Got (All New):

16gb vita mem card - $20
Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $24
Beyond Two Souls - $20
Tales of Xillia 2 - $20
Theatrhythm Curtain Call - $20
Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns - $20

Can't wait til they get here <3 More games to own and not beat lol <3

Divine Genius

Akaru Renuji

Nothing sold on Black Friday (in stores) is a necessity even if the prices are enticing. It's just downright greed.

There is always online shopping. Discounted games and such without dealing with the crowds and riots and what not, nor dealt with the cold or break time away from family. Although didn't do much this year for thanksgiving. Just ate thanksgiving dinner and talked some cause I forgot to bring all the chargers for game controls (although brought the console and controllers) so we couldn't play. O: Need to remember for Xmas...

Not all stores are so bad too. Our gamestop last year was very good about having everyone organized in a line going at 3 at a time to purchase their games/consoles/etc. Since I was down where my family was though, I went with online cause the gamestop there isn't so organized and I also got deals from amazon. Although in general where I live has a very low crime rate... while where my mother lives is a lot more dangerous. So definitely depends on where you are and what stores you shop at on this day. Best thing to do is stick to online shopping though :p
Programmer Ji-li
There is always online shopping. Discounted games and such without dealing with the crowds and riots and what not, nor dealt with the cold or break time away from family. Although didn't do much this year for thanksgiving. Just ate thanksgiving dinner and talked some cause I forgot to bring all the chargers for game controls (although brought the console and controllers) so we couldn't play. O: Need to remember for Xmas...

Not all stores are so bad too. Our gamestop last year was very good about having everyone organized in a line going at 3 at a time to purchase their games/consoles/etc. Since I was down where my family was though, I went with online cause the gamestop there isn't so organized and I also got deals from amazon. Although in general where I live has a very low crime rate... while where my mother lives is a lot more dangerous. So definitely depends on where you are and what stores you shop at on this day. Best thing to do is stick to online shopping though :p

Agreed. It totally depends on where you're at, but I'd really love to be out of it altogether. Well, at least you had some fun on Thanksgiving!

If anything, I'd rather shop more online than having to go physically into the store with all those crazy people. That is if I had the money/way to travel which I don't.

I really just don't understand the people who will camp-out for 3 weeks outside of a store just to get something and not spend the time with there family over the holidays.

They really just need to start putting Black Friday more online just like they do with Cyber Monday. No way am I even waking up that early either just to get stuff for cheap in-store.

Next-year I'll purchase my stuff online if I remember and have the money! Other than that, I really just don't see the point in shopping in-store or working on Black Friday altogether especially in retail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff