Welcome to Gaia! ::

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
So im thinking about getting a new harvest moon game tomorrow. Only thing is which? Does anyone know which is the best in terms of cute, more customization on house farm and char and itmust have a playable girl char. What are your opinions? (: are there any gamee like this beside harvest moon like where you can marry and take care of your home and town and animals? And great customization too biggrin
So what should I get? I have the harvest moon with the pigtail girl so far and its fun. (:

emotion_kirakira
IMO all of the Harvest Moons are practically the same (For DS at least) but I still find myself getting them all the time anyway.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Starlurk
IMO all of the Harvest Moons are practically the same (For DS at least) but I still find myself getting them all the time anyway.

Oh i was mostly hoping to look for some gamecube or wii. ; p thats cuz there so fun and addicting. biggrin

Eloquent Muse

A Tale of Two Towns allows you to unlock half a dozen different outfits that all have an affect.
Harvest Moon DS Cute has two different girls, the ones from Another Wonderful Life and More Friends of Mineral Town. What clothes you buy are just recolors.

I'm not experienced with the newer versions or the consoles, but most of the ones I've seen don't do much customization besides recoloring the outfit. A Tale of Two Towns also comes with different styles carts and the ability to change your horse from one of three types and colors.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Hoshi Lockhart
A Tale of Two Towns allows you to unlock half a dozen different outfits that all have an affect.
Harvest Moon DS Cute has two different girls, the ones from Another Wonderful Life and More Friends of Mineral Town. What clothes you buy are just recolors.

I'm not experienced with the newer versions or the consoles, but most of the ones I've seen don't do much customization besides recoloring the outfit. A Tale of Two Towns also comes with different styles carts and the ability to change your horse from one of three types and colors.

Omg a tale of two towns sounds amazing I think I should get it. biggrin Not sure about harvest moon cute it depends ill take a look into it. (:
Recoloring is fine. (:
Yess so getting tale of two towns
Thanks for the suggestions biggrin

Blessed Hunter

Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;

I wouldn't get ToTT.. I only say that because I also have it.
You must choose between one town (to raise animals) and the other town (to grow crops). Not that you can't do both in either, but each house is more customized to one or the other. Such as, the town that focuses on crops will have a larger area for making crops. The town for animals has a wider variety of space for the animals.
Not only that, but your entire day is spent traveling across the mountain in between to get materials to sell or to find a requested item that there's hardly any time to even do the relationship aspect of the game.

Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
If you're patient, Story of Seasons is being released in exactly one month. whee

Eloquent Muse

S i l i c a a
Omg a tale of two towns sounds amazing I think I should get it. biggrin Not sure about harvest moon cute it depends ill take a look into it. (:
Recoloring is fine. (:
DS Cute is kind of old now, too, I just thought it worth mentioning. xD It has the Wonderful Life villagers. It lets you design your farm how you want by letting you place your buildings where you want on your field and letting you grow crops in dirt patches in the town. So you can basically devote the entire field to animals and put the maker sheds in the corner. That's what I did, anyway.

I had a lot of fun with Tale of Two Towns. It's even got Alpaca's~ That hop around when they're happy.

Island of Happiness was fun, too, because you work on rebuilding the town. Like putting in roads. Takes a while to get married, though. You need all of the special villagers moved in to unlock it. Along with finishing a certain upgrade. I'm at Year 7 without being married.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Fox Lightstep

You must choose between one town (to raise animals) and the other town (to grow crops). Not that you can't do both in either, but each house is more customized to one or the other. Such as, the town that focuses on crops will have a larger area for making crops. The town for animals has a wider variety of space for the animals.
Not only that, but your entire day is spent traveling across the mountain in between to get materials to sell or to find a requested item that there's hardly any time to even do the relationship aspect of the game.

Ohh thanks for the info I think ill have to pass on this than. I want to do both. X3

Blessed Hunter

S i l i c a a
Fox Lightstep

Ohh thanks for the info I think ill have to pass on this than. I want to do both. X3

You can do both.
Just whatever town you're in focuses on that so you have less choice for the other.
Try exploring the natsume harvest moon official website.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
FallenBeautifully
If you're patient, Story of Seasons is being released in exactly one month. whee

Oh really? Ill have to wait for that too than. (:

Demonic Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I really enjoyed Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) and Harvest Moon DS Cute (NDS). Both are the girl versions of the game and if you own a DS, Mineral town links with the DS Cute game giving you more events and characters. All the bachelors are pretty ugly, but I enjoyed the gameplay nonetheless.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Hoshi Lockhart
S i l i c a a
Recoloring is fine. (:
DS Cute is kind of old now, too, I just thought it worth mentioning. xD It has the Wonderful Life villagers. It lets you design your farm how you want by letting you place your buildings where you want on your field and letting you grow crops in dirt patches in the town. So you can basically devote the entire field to animals and put the maker sheds in the corner. That's what I did, anyway.

I had a lot of fun with Tale of Two Towns. It's even got Alpaca's~ That hop around when they're happy.

Island of Happiness was fun, too, because you work on rebuilding the town. Like putting in roads. Takes a while to get married, though. You need all of the special villagers moved in to unlock it. Along with finishing a certain upgrade. I'm at Year 7 without being married.

Im not sure about tott ill look into it it sounds cute and fun. (: maybe biggrin

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
karmatwelve
I really enjoyed Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) and Harvest Moon DS Cute (NDS). Both are the girl versions of the game and if you own a DS, Mineral town links with the DS Cute game giving you more events and characters. All the bachelors are pretty ugly, but I enjoyed the gameplay nonetheless.

Aww the ds one sounds so cute and fun I might go with it. biggrin

Thanks for the suggestion biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hey, is there a harvest moon with gay relationships?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff