Welcome to Gaia! ::

A New Beginning: best HM in a while, amirite?

Totally right! 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 91 ]
Meh, it's okay. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 22 ]
Totally wrong! 0.012987012987013 1.3% [ 2 ]
Moo. (Poll Whore) 0.25324675324675 25.3% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
completely off topic, but does anyone else get some sort of childish pleasure of running around with the sheep shears in your hands in multiplayer or in your barn?
A sort of "hehehe I'm running with scissors twisted "

....maybe I'm just weird.

edit: and then every spring theres always the ' MY CABBAGES!" line that goes through my head.

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SakuraMota
Ms Cappuccino
You are only able to have 1 pet house with a total of 4 pets. However you can assign a pet to either your barn or coop regardless of where they are at. With zero hearts, a pet can herd 5 animals. So you can do the animal bell you get from Neil and have your pets bring out your chickens.

The Farm Bell puts out both sets of animals, just fyi. The Farm Bell (not to be confused with the Animal Bell, which is a tool) is an interactable decoration you can place on your farm. When you talk to it, it gives you the option to "Graze all animals" or "Return animals inside." I sold off all my pets once I got the Farm Bell. You get the Farm Bell blueprint from Neil after you have 10 animals total (including chickens).

Well now I know what I'm doing when Rod Shop opens. xD

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
time to play!!!! =DDDD

EDIT: i have too many pearls.... i have 9 of them now....

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
First Garden Tour, didn't do to good, didn't do to bad.

I know as part of the 4th restoration plan you have to hold 3 of these and it doesn't matter how you do but I want to impress these people who come and see my hard work. Also to get more money from it too.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wrenry

I know as part of the 4th restoration plan you have to hold 3 of these and it doesn't matter how you do but I want to impress these people who come and see my hard work. Also to get more money from it too.

i do terribly most the time =_= ew that name again on multiplayer DXXXXXXX

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ShiniSnowDemon
Wrenry

Bad time on multiplayer? o_o

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Cappuccino
ShiniSnowDemon
Wrenry

it`s just there`s this show i have bad memories with, i despise it greatly, this person had a name of a character from that show X_X though i am seeing some crossdressing o_O

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino
ShiniSnowDemon
Wrenry

it`s just there`s this show i have bad memories with, i despise it greatly, this person had a name of a character from that show X_X though i am seeing some crossdressing o_O

I just hate going in there and receiving barn dirt. <_< I just that to be rude to give away.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Cappuccino
I just hate going in there and receiving barn dirt. <_< I just that to be rude to give away.

i go for the wool/milk, my milk sells for a ton, i also started handing out silkie eggs

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino

i go for the wool/milk, my milk sells for a ton, i also started handing out silkie eggs

I love giving out silkie eggs since they take so long to get in game.

I'm always happy when I'm able to find a suffolk sheep in wifi.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Cappuccino
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino

i have a suffolk, i think it`s 5star now, but its not great xP i`m gonna wait till i get a ton of wool to get great, it`s hard to find them on wifi and i dont want to get another if i want regular wool

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino

i have a suffolk, i think it`s 5star now, but its not great xP i`m gonna wait till i get a ton of wool to get great, it`s hard to find them on wifi and i dont want to get another if i want regular wool

Good idea. I don't know why they didn't make the game accept the next tier up for animal products when it comes to clothes and stuff. =/

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Cappuccino
Good idea. I don't know why they didn't make the game accept the next tier up for animal products when it comes to clothes and stuff. =/

i know! it`s so annnoying... there`s an outfit or 2 i want that needs the great wool, but there`s lots that still need the regular! so i gotta get enough for those first since you dont see suffolk too often, my other animals are ok cuz you see them alot with regular wool in wifi, llama the only exeption but you stilll find enough of it for what you need

also i`m realy making progress with my 5star seeds ^-^

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ShiniSnowDemon
Ms Cappuccino

i know! it`s so annnoying... there`s an outfit or 2 i want that needs the great wool, but there`s lots that still need the regular! so i gotta get enough for those first since you dont see suffolk too often, my other animals are ok cuz you see them alot with regular wool in wifi, llama the only exeption but you stilll find enough of it for what you need

also i`m realy making progress with my 5star seeds ^-^

I haven't been on wifi a lot lately. I just been more focused on making money and dating Soseki.

I almost forgot you are on that quest for all seeds to be 5 gaia_star Seems like you've been making a lot of progress.

For the seasons being only 31 days, it goes by quick.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Cappuccino
I haven't been on wifi a lot lately. I just been more focused on making money and dating Soseki.

I almost forgot you are on that quest for all seeds to be 5 gaia_star Seems like you've been making a lot of progress.

For the seasons being only 31 days, it goes by quick.

ya, though with the greenhouse it`s alot easier, i can grow a single crop type(by season) for as long as i want, though i think this game hates me

sob sob crying it says the recipie is group 3, but i just got a group 4 recipie... WHEN DO I GET SHRIMP CHILI!!!!! DXXXXXXX

also for the past 3-4 visits NOT ONE COCONUT =_=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces