Welcome to Gaia! ::

halo rules! forging, the fact that it takes skill, and just in general being amazing! this is proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0wOrAkh0V4
I make mazes, Obstacle Courses, and tricky things :3♥
there all really great and amazing ^-^♥
nice. i make alot of slayer maps, infection, objective base, basses, and most other forms of maps. i make stuff alot.

Entrepreneur

I'm about to go play that game right now. (B
shadowbattlex
nice. i make alot of slayer maps, infection, objective base, basses, and most other forms of maps. i make stuff alot.

Nice :3♥
the map im working on now is a skill jumping course when you're underwater alot razz

Dedicated Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
halo is way better than COD in my oppinion

Witty Codger

I really love it too.. I think it is really fun, I just need a good team. gonk I just had to drag my team to victory with 34 kills in team slayer.

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
It was meh. It could have been better. I base this strictly on the single-player. I have no use for multiplayer. It used to be either multiplayer was peripheral or focus. Now the developers try to have their cake and eat it too and both types suffer because of it.
yeah, personaly i like cod and halo. also, i agree, they need to focus on campagin or multiplayer. but i like multiplayer most of all. i play to talk to people. most of the time when no one is on, i just sign off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff