Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow Puppetry
Rath-Kun
Shadow Puppetry
On Leg? D:

Has there been a new trailer of 4? I really haven't been catching up on it.
Yeah on Legendary. I think there is just the initial trailer.

I enjoyed Reach's story as well. Still can't get over how much I dislike ODST.. Not the biggest Halo fan. But I can appreciate the games.

I really need to play ODST..

I'd leave ODST be if I were you. It's not horribly bad, but it's not on par with the rest of the games. You don't really miss any story beats either.

Mega Elder

Not even going to go into how terrible I think ODST is, if you like it that's fine.

But I think its a piece of crap that was a waste of my time and money.

Mostly only played through it for the Halo: Reach unlocks.

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Hit me like a sniper round
Burning through my over shield
You're the one that I want to killjoy
Think I'm addicted to your bullets

I swore I'd never die again
But this don't even feel like dying
Gravity hammer can't forget
To pull me back to the spawn again

Mega Elder

_Neo_X_DonutMan_
Railgun looks badass.

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Aged Bunny

Rath-Kun
Not even going to go into how terrible I think ODST is, if you like it that's fine.

But I think its a piece of crap that was a waste of my time and money.

Mostly only played through it for the Halo: Reach unlocks.

Yeah, that's really why I want to bother, for the unlocks~

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I honestly dont understand why some people are dissapointed with no deul weilding, i didnt like it because most of the combos you could get were stupidly overpowered, and most of the time you didnt need it anyway,

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
dragoku no help
I honestly dont understand why some people are dissapointed with no deul weilding, i didnt like it because most of the combos you could get were stupidly overpowered, and most of the time you didnt need it anyway,

There wasn't any dual wielding in Reach and that was fine. sweatdrop

Mega Elder

_Neo_X_DonutMan_
User Image

Leaked Halo 4 gameplay :0

Aged Bunny

What in heaven's name..lol@that
Preston886
dragoku no help

Yes, but imot talking about reach, im talking about halo 3 and how deul weilding is in that, but not in halo4. Then wondering why some people have issues with that. Not anyone specifically, i just saw some comments on utube about how some people are a little pissed off in how master chief 'forgot' to deul wield in about four and a half years in cryo stasis
mrgreen

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
dragoku no help
Preston886
dragoku no help

Yes, but imot talking about reach, im talking about halo 3 and how deul weilding is in that, but not in halo4. Then wondering why some people have issues with that. Not anyone specifically, i just saw some comments on utube about how some people are a little pissed off in how master chief 'forgot' to deul wield in about four and a half years in cryo stasis
mrgreen

You can't please everyone, you're going to ruffle some feathers here and there.

I'm sure if 343i saw this complaint on their forums more than 2 people supporting it they'd cave in at the last moment and integrate it. They have a thing for pleasing minority parties.

It's not like 60k people are demanding Casey Hudson's head on a platter, I mean we are, but we're protesting an alternative to get a new ending for ME3.

My point is jimmies will be rustled, but so long as the overall delivery is good no one will care. Unless of course Halo 4 ends with Master Chief dying, the entire galaxy going up in smoke, and the few who survived think you did a good job and call you a hero even though nearly everyone is dead. Then Halo 5 comes out we forget about that ending and fans go, the ******** just happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff