Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got it but it doesn’t work! gonk
when I load it into my ps2(or ps1) its just a dark screen! cry
But seriously in Gundam battle assault I could kick a** with hyggog (completely random) sweatdrop
i am uber l33t with the dark gundam and the hydra gundam. UNBEATABLE!!! *evil laugh echos until completely faded*
i am uber l33t with the dark gundam and the hydra gundam. UNBEATABLE!!! *evil laugh echos until completely faded*
Ragnarok77
That Game is s**t becuz u walk sideways buy Mobile Suite Gundam Encounters in Space is Totaly 3-d and u can use Wing 0 Custom,Tallgeese III,Aile Strike Gundam,Aegis Gundam,Burning Gundam,Master Gundam u can chose from 70+ Mobile suites

For someone who seemingly is a gundam fan its suspicious you only listed the none UC gundams.... stressed

500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
I rock as altron!
30 battles strieght without losing once!
Appreciate a game because it's fun, not because it's "omg liek teh 3dz0rz, wid all teh prrety bloks!!! OMGWTFLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!11!1!!!ONEONEELEVENTYONEHUNDREDELEVENBBQABBALSAUCNOOB!1!!!"

stare

In any case, I stick with the ubar-damage Burning Gundam, well-rounded Tallgeese 3, and the versatile RX-78.

Sadly, Nu Gundam and Maxter, two of my favorite Mobile Suits, are like practically garbage, about as effective as the Ball in this game.
That Game is s**t becuz u walk sideways buy Mobile Suite Gundam Encounters in Space is Totaly 3-d and u can use Wing 0 Custom,Tallgeese III,Aile Strike Gundam,Aegis Gundam,Burning Gundam,Master Gundam u can chose from 70+ Mobile suites
yeh btu u cant so yeh I dont noe wut im saying lol I want gold
I perfer to use Death Sythe Hell Custom, Tallgease III, Heavy Arms Custom, and Zeta Gundam. All which are cool. blaugh
mine r red comet, heavy arms, and ZZ gundam r my faves 3nodding
I think part 2 is the one i have. I dunno, have'nt played it in years and i can't seem to find the game right now sweatdrop Anyway, i remember that i always played as Gundam Zero Wing. I think... it's been too long... sweatdrop
HeavyArms was the one I was best with.
I own it!
I use Wing Gundam Zero Custom or the Burning Gundam. biggrin
i use full armor gundam double zeta (gundam ZZ)
any body ever played this? oh man its such a cool game if you have played it which gundam do you use?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff