7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
RAFAKUN MORRY
Inuko93
RAFAKUN MORRY
Inuko93
I love them! I started playing the first one. Got stuck on a boss lol XD and stopped playing it. Skipped the second game and am currently playing the newest one on the DS! I'm definately going back to play the other Gamboy Advanced gameswhen I finish Dark Dawn.

in what boss did you get stuck ???

XD dude! if you got stuck there then you got stuck in the final boss of that game!

FFFTTT!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?! O.o Seriously???!! HOLY CRAP! lol XD I may go cry in a corner now. XD I hope I still have the file.

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I'll say this, it may be true that the newest game lacked a bit puzzle wise compared to the old ones, but what it lost in that it made up for in the AMAZING world and character development. That was so cool to play the old games and then go play the new one and be all like holy crap...SO PRETTY! *dies* emotion_omnomnom
Inuko93

lol anyway if you had trouble fighting the final boss you might have needed to grind some more or perhaps you didnt finish all the side quest like the pirate island one whit the super boss dead beard or the quest to help ivans friends or perhaps you missed a djinn or 2 ???
Madam_SexFlush
I'll say this, it may be true that the newest game lacked a bit puzzle wise compared to the old ones, but what it lost in that it made up for in the AMAZING world and character development. That was so cool to play the old games and then go play the new one and be all like holy crap...SO PRETTY! *dies* emotion_omnomnom
i know what you mean XD

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
RAFAKUN MORRY
Inuko93

lol anyway if you had trouble fighting the final boss you might have needed to grind some more or perhaps you didnt finish all the side quest like the pirate island one whit the super boss dead beard or the quest to help ivans friends or perhaps you missed a djinn or 2 ???

I probably missed some sidequests and some djinn. ^^; Dang. I'll totally have to play it again now surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff