Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently bought the green version of golden sun for gameboy advance. I went into the light house with the waters of hermes and I think i've almost passed it. I was just wondernig if anyone knew what to do on the part where you walk into a room and some text appears on the screen saying,"He who salutes the goddess of rainbows shall go up to heaven upon a floating stairway".
Jk356
I recently bought the green version of golden sun for gameboy advance. I went into the light house with the waters of hermes and I think i've almost passed it. I was just wondernig if anyone knew what to do on the part where you walk into a room and some text appears on the screen saying,"He who salutes the goddess of rainbows shall go up to heaven upon a floating stairway".

Okay I'm not sure what game you're talking about, its either
a) Golen Sun
b) Golen Sun: The Lost Age
c) Pokemon LeafGreen Version
what....the......hell?
for all i know Golden Sun didnt go the way of pokemon
there are only two golden sun games
Golden Sun
Golden Sun:The Lost Age
Just cast Ply, dude. 3nodding

Eloquent Poster

5,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Golden Sun Green Version? WTF, you're telling me GS went for Pokemon now? OMG...
yeah, theres only 2 goldensun games out.
waichin88
yeah, theres only 2 goldensun games out.

whoa whoa whoa calm down at pointing out the obvious
what we want to know is which one he is talking about
Its obviously Golden Sun 1. He meant green version by the color of the label on the game cartridge.
I think he's talking about mercury lighthouse?
waichin88
I think he's talking about mercury lighthouse?
Yeah that's it! I knew it was something like that!
All you have to do is go to the statue across the lake and cast ply...
its pretty easy.
So I don't need to worry about the whole "goddess of the rainbow" thing then then? I already plyed the statue.
yup ply does it. you have to use in more than one spot if i remember correctly.... sweatdrop
Taiyou55
yup ply does it. you have to use in more than one spot if i remember correctly.... sweatdrop
I knew there had to be something to that second statue! You knoe that room where there's a rainbow above the door?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff