Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hellhound

Hexstus
Gerbie Zombils

I can't do that. I don't thrive on drama but playing with bots is insulting to my abilities. I'm not great, but I'm definitely above average. I haven't played League of Legends in ages though so that's probably no longer true, haha.

--------------------------------------------------------
^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

xD

Drama aside, I'm pretty sure my IP's servers are powered by rodents, so AI is also the only way I can really play without pissing people off if I constantly d/c or lag. x.o

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )
Gerbie Zombils

That's really unfortunate. There is no way I could live without a good internet connection these days --- it is literally my everything.

Sparkly Hellhound

Hexstus
Gerbie Zombils

That's really unfortunate. There is no way I could live without a good internet connection these days --- it is literally my everything.

^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

It really is a crime against humanity. @n@

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ariamis
Just imagine Call of Duty/Halo/Battlefield/Chess adrenaline without a screaming pre-teen boy screaming into your ear about how bad you are at the game, that you're gay, or whatever the fotm of the FPS games are nowadays.

I do hate it when preteen boys swear at me from my headset whenever I play them at chess...

Wheezing Egg

The art is beautiful. The game can be fun depending on how fun your teammates/friends are and the way they treat you. The learning curve is hella steep and there are sooooo many champions to choose from that rotate for you to try. So if you're staying for the art, chances are you won't enjoy it all that much because it is still a MOBA. If you know your friends are sore losers or are easily frustrated, don't play it with them. This is a game that has ruined friendships.
Not trying to promote Blizzard or anything, but I really didn't like LoL but I really like Heroes of the Storm. It's kinda the same concept but I feel like Blizzard changed all the things I didn't like about LoL and made it better. Just my opinion! Not hating on LoL, just saying I didn't enjoy it as much as other people do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff