Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akaru Renuji
Why do I get the feeling Geistly is talking to himself?

By the way, where have all the Mod's/Common Sense gone?

I actually wondered that myself.

Also, Paula Cole? smile
Blue Eyed Wallflower

Also, Paula Cole? smile

Yep. It happens to be the only song that fit with the phrase "Where have all the Mod's/Common Sense gone?"

It happens to also be a pretty great song, and probably the only song I've heard from her.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akaru Renuji
Blue Eyed Wallflower

Also, Paula Cole? smile

Yep. It happens to be the only song that fit with the phrase "Where have all the Mod's/Common Sense gone?

It happens to also be a pretty great song, and probably the only song I've heard from her.

First of all, clever.
Second, agreed.
I actually happen to love that song.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Ah, another thread. Predictable emotion_awesome

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Enthusiastic Arsonist
Marrionette89
Ah, another thread. Predictable emotion_awesome
If the thread hits twenty pages, I will prostrate myself to the Gods of Shitposting, and usher in a new era of Cancer.

Ah, but threads like these are prone to massive trolling material emotion_0A0 Though, it would be hilarious to say that this thread reaching to 20+ pages.

Tiny Sex Symbol

I lol'd lol

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Geistly
sammonroll
Again, it's just a hobby...

Spoken like a true pseudo-gamer.

If I'm not making money off it, it's a hobby.

Timid Sex Symbol

Girlgamers, the lost beings.

Or maybe we all hide because of nerds like you. I hide to not be bothered by boys online. I've already got a couple ex boyfriends whom can't seem to move on from me, I don't need others anonymously stalking me. That too has already happened. It was so bad I had to change my gamer tag.

/rant.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Gaya Tan
YunaSama
Gaya Tan
YunaSama
sammonroll
I got into gaming around age 7? Kind of late, but my mom played Nintendo 64 and PS1 way before me. Old school stuff like tomb raider, crash bandicoot, and spyro. She's not really geeky though, it's just a hobby.
I've played devil may cry, assassin's creed, and stuff, but I generally prefer DS games like Pokemon, Ace attorney series, and The world ends with you. I know a lot of girl friends who like video games, but they still go clubbing on the weekends. Again, it's just a hobby...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My mom used the NES/SNES/PSX as a babysitter for me when I was little, along with my dog (who was a really good babysitter as I nearly drowned in a lake as a child and he pulled me out to safety)... She used to play a lot of games like Mario and Sonic and she was always to lazy to properly spend time with me... She spends her days playing only PWI nowadays though... Gaming kinda goes back to my grandma, who was really, really good at Dr. Mario... I had the best time in my childhood at my grandma's house together with my uncle... cat_sweatdrop

Is your mom single and looking?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah, she is actually... But she just can't seem to find the right guy no matter how hard she tries... cat_sweatdrop

Well maybe she try me
i can be your papa even though you're three years older than me
you all move to america with me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She's not really interested in guys young enough to be her kid though... But I'll let her know you're interested... cat_rofl

Seriously though, she ain't all that great either... She is physically disabled due to problems with her back and legs... Often behaves like a spoiled 12-year-old girl (especially when things don't go her way)... Has multiple addictions (food, cigarettes, weed)... Is pretty irresponsible with money, as she may not have much left each month after bills, with my money we have like €750 after bills are payed (there's just no valid excuse not to make it through the end of the month with €750 each month)... There's a good reason I'm getting the hell outta here as soon as possible (loooooong waiting lists for homes here)... She's a really high-maintenance person tbh... cat_sweatdrop
elaine48e
why would you waste time trying to find them?
They're everywhere.
(Sometimes I play guy characters in MMOs simply because I like the way they look XD)
SOOOOO YOU KNOW. camouflage
Smart!Q!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas