Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

ok here's a question. If these two alien races fought each other in war, who do you think would win?

I personally think I would be really close.
what do you think? and why?
Protoss; the Covenant grunts run like little idiots. The elites would be covering behind a box then side strafe the zealots. By then it would be too late. Either way, zealots had their energy blades first. And the Covenant doesn't have templar...
dont know who thes ppl are!
I'd say the Flood comes in and pwns them both, battle over. xd
The protoss would win because while the covenant posesses the larger ground forces, the protoss would win in any space battle. The protoss possess more powerful ships in greater numbers and historically have no problem with dying for a cause. Plus they think they're better than everyone else. The smaller covenant ships like the transports and banshees lack sheilding and hyperspace drives making easy targets for protoss vessels.
Are we forgeting about covenant capital ships here? They have a HUGE fleet, their home base could surpass even the star wars death stars.

Familiar Regular

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Conversationalist 100
I have no clue what the Covenant are, so I can't exactly voice my opinion.
The Protoss would probably win, that is, until the Holy Imperium of Man comes along and smashes them.
damn this is hard. Umm duh no but i do know sword elites and zealots would make a great battle wink
The covenant is the covenant of races of aliens that begin to wipe out the human race in halo and halo 2.
PROTOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY KICK BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Protoss because I don't know who the hell commands a bunch of retards that are the covenant. I mean all the covenant does is bend over to get raped by Master Chief and his horde of fanboys.
Archons, Zealots, and Carriers could pound just about anything. But why compare the Protoss to the Covenent when the Zerg are the actual bad guys of StarCraft? And on that note, a zerg swarm would totally rape anything from Halo, biggrin !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff