Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
We all have at least one video game we really wanna play, but for one reason or another, we're unable to play them.I've heard so much about the Mother/Earthbound franchise and Heavy Rain but I can't play them because I don't have the right consoles. crying Mother 3 is on Game Boy advance, but only in Japan. I know there is an unofficial English version, but I'm not gonna go through all that trouble finding it just to play that game.

What about you? Are there any games that you wanna play, but you are unable to? If so, why?
Journey
    Reason: I don't have a PS3

Shy Member

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
Halo 3 it's scratched as s**t. Guy said it was in good condition.lying b*****d scream

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1. Tales of Symphonia... Never had the luck of owning a Gamecube... And they aren't being sold now anymore... My Wii is a new model (got it only recently) so it can't play Gamecube games either... Even emulation fails at this part since the emulator simply laughs at my pc and shuts down... Too bad since the game really looks great... cat_neutral

2. Final Fantasy Type-0... SE refuses to release it outside of Japan because PSP isn't popular enough outside Japan... I wouldn't care even if they'd just translate the menu's and add subs while keeping the Japanese voices... But the way it is now, it's kinda impossible when you can't even read through the menu good enough to find a potion or something... Or I'm just being unable to understand what you have to do next... Hearing that they gave up on an outside-Japan release was really depressing... cat_stressed
Monster Hunter Frontier Online. Japan has been updating this game for years and still has shown no intention of releasing this MMO to the states. crying
Final Fantasy Versus emotion_donotwant

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario Bros 64, Star Fox 64, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard, Super Smash Bros. Reason: No 64

Super Mario Bros. Reason: no NES

Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Fatal Frame Series, Zone of the Enders. Reason: I do not own a ps2

Conservative Explorer

Ace Attorney Investigations 2
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Fatal Frame: Deep Crimson Butterfly

All three are due to the lack of localization.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
911child
Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario Bros 64, Star Fox 64, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard, Super Smash Bros. Reason: No 64

Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Fatal Frame Series, Zone of the Enders. Reason: I do not own a ps2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If you really want to play some of those games... You can play the GBA version of the Nes/Snes super Mario games on a GBA emulator and the remake of Super Mario 64 (which includes Yoshi and 2 other playable main characters) on a DS emulator... Though it probably won't be the same as playing with a controller... Will probably be harder too using the Keyboard (and mouse on the DS one)... cat_sweatdrop

Sparkly Girl

I want to play Persona 3, but I don't have a PSP. scream

genin tots
Journey
I wanna play that too. emo
I just watched a playthrough of it on youtube. The ending made me cry.

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
Xenoblade and any console Pokemon game after Stadium 2. Reason: Haven't owned a Nintendo console since the N64. Other games would get tossed onto this list for the same reason, but I've gotten to borrow those from friends from time to time. sweatdrop

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
YunaSama
911child

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If you really want to play some of those games... You can play the GBA version of the Nes/Snes super Mario games on a GBA emulator and the remake of Super Mario 64 (which includes Yoshi and 2 other playable main characters) on a DS emulator... Though it probably won't be the same as playing with a controller... Will probably be harder too using the Keyboard (and mouse on the DS one)... cat_sweatdrop

Lol yeah i thought about using an emulator, but it just wont be the same as the real thing.
Houkito
I want to play Persona 3, but I don't have a PSP. scream

genin tots
Journey
I wanna play that too. emo
I just watched a playthrough of it on youtube. The ending made me cry.

It's such a beautiful game
Beautiful art and beautiful soundtrack♥
Jack Brothers. The reason is because Virtual Boy.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
The 3DS has a whole mess of games in Japan I can't touch. And by "a whole mess of games" I actually just mean some stuff by Level-5. But it counts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff