Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exoth XIII
Khiine Hazzard
Exoth XIII
Donkey Kong, Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country, Out of this World, Space Megaforce, Indiana Jones (SNES)

Later on, Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, Sarge's Heroes, etc.

yeeeeeh! donkey kong.. so hard to beat man.. I remember a stage where you ride a mine cart it was so hard..

It depends on your reflexes. If you're not quick to the punch, you can always memorize the stage. Like splatterhouse 2, if you know when the enemy's coming, you can zip through the stage with ease.

I think I can beat that part now.. since I play super meat boy today which is very challenging and fun..

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
-Battle Squadron
-Age of Empires
-Sims
-Dungeon Siege
-Yoda Stories

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dig Dug
Joust
Pac-man
Super Mario
The Legend of Zelda

Dedicated Loiterer

LoZ:OoT
LoZ:MM
Super Mario 64
Banjo Kazooie
Harvest Moon
I just wanna repost my list of games:

- Donkey Kong(SNES)
- Monster Rancher(Ps1)
- Suikoden II (ps1)
- Azure Dreams(ps1)
- Diablo I(pc - at Windows 1995)
Hide and seek... >.>

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: Doom, Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong Country, Pokemon, Sonic, Tomba, Spyro, Crash, Legend of Legaia, Klonia. I wish I grew up on Castlevania but I was stupid to listen to my mom when she said it was a stupid game. One time when I was looking through her GBA case she had circle of the moon, wtf. lol

Original Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lots of Sonic the Hedgehog.
As a kid i totally believed everything the commercials said about Sega. I was a diehard fanboy until the end of the dreamcasts life cycle.
I played allot of Marvel Vs. Capcom also, i think that was my favorite game growing up. . . the first time i ever saw it in an arcade it BLEWWW my adolescent mind I mean Spiderman fighting with Megaman and assists and flashy combos, and colors and and and and. . . well nuff said.

Melodious Knight

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Sonic The Hedgehog 1, Mario Kart 64, Legacy of The Wizard, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman Hero......
Man, where all the years one?

Fanatical Prophet

Angel Unpredictable
Hide and seek... >.>
Blanket Party Adventure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items