People hate Darksiders 2?

HD LCD's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
League of Legends.

Game everyone hates but me: Darksiders 2

Hate is probably too strong a word, but I've heard a lot of people who think it's not very good/boring.
It's one of my favorite games. I can't even give good reasons for that but I really enjoyed it.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Khaleesi of the Dragon
XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
League of Legends.

Hate is probably too strong a word, but I've heard a lot of people who think it's not very good/boring.
It's one of my favorite games. I can't even give good reasons for that but I really enjoyed it.

Ah. I've rarely seen the game discussed, so I wouldn't know. (Though, that may be why it's not discussed much.) I thought the game was fun though. I enjoyed it more than the first game.

Rainbow Seeker

User Image

All of the ones already listed.

Let me try to think of something different...

All variants of sport games. It's like...why not just go outside and do the real thing?

HD LCD's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
League of Legends.

Ah. I've rarely seen the game discussed, so I wouldn't know. (Though, that may be why it's not discussed much.) I thought the game was fun though. I enjoyed it more than the first game.
It reminded me a ton of Ocarina of Time, but more hack and slashy. I love the game mechanics.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Khaleesi of the Dragon
XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
XBalmung
Khaleesi of the Dragon
League of Legends.

It reminded me a ton of Ocarina of Time, but more hack and slashy. I love the game mechanics.

It is very Zelda-esque, which definitely isn't a bad thing. I enjoyed playing with portals.

Kawaii Shoujo

Alright. I'll say it. Halo.

Wheezing Gekko

League Of Legends.

Invisible Loiterer

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
The Legend of Zelda as a whole. I try but other than Wind Waker, i haven't even come close to enjoying a LoZ game.

Invisible Genius

User Image
Here we are, We Know it's Too Late.
Hoping only to find some closure..!
Silently waiting, Hear the calling..!
Look into the wanting eyes, my Cherished!

GTA, Borderlands...

Now we are here, We know its too late!
Hoping only to find some closure,
Silently waiting, Hear the calling!
Look into the wanting eyes, My Cherished!

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
OP is pretty daring for realizing a cult classic game isn't for everyone.

Also my game is Super Mario 3D Land (and 3D World looks boring too)

Basatan's Waifu

User Image

Bioshock
Mario Galaxy
Earthbound
Fire Emblem
Fallout 3
Warcraft 3
Doom 3
Grand Theft Auto

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Basatan's Waifu

W03fu1
lm Rinny

I can not fathom how someone could not love EarthBound or Warcraft 3, but Doom 3? I do not think it was ever that popular to begin with. I personally enjoyed it, but it always seemed like I was one of few who did.
User Image

Warcraft 2 is a much better RTS than 3 in my opinion. I was extremely disappointed with how unbalanced it was. Sure it's fun to customize but what game isn't? As an RTS I don't like it at all. As for EarthBound I am not a very big fan of turn based rpgs usually and I can't stay interested when the battle screen is a static image with some music. I'm not saying it's a bad game, I just don't like it. sweatdrop
I thought a lot of people liked Doom 3? Maybe I just met a lot of loud fans.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff