Welcome to Gaia! ::

6SiX6Ecks6SiX6
Sploogy
6SiX6Ecks6SiX6
markbam
*In reference to her sig* I'LL MISS YOU SCREEN SAVERS!! ALEX IS MAH HOMEBOY!!! YOSHI IS THE PIMPMASTER!!! AND DAN, THE FOO'...THE FOO!!! *cries forever*
their leaving!?!?

yoshi, alex, dan, and some interns and producers have all been fired. yup, that's right, just 2 months after having to move to LA, they've been fired. TSS will still be around, but kevin and sarah are the only ones left. there's rumors that the show is merging with pulse. martin sargent's unscrewed is cancelled, too. techtv is no more.
that crap....i liked alex.......he was funny...

Yeah, Alex did bring in the funny.
We should have known something was up when they took Dan out of the opening credits.
markbam
Yeah...thank good old G4.

COMCAST NEEDS TO GO AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND DIE, stressed stressed

THEY KILLED TECHTV. ALL THATS LEFT IS X-PLAY. crying crying crying

Spoopy Werewolf

29,765 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Gems 500
- I've never beat Super mario bros. that came with the nintendo
- I once raced an entire GT3 race one my opponents screen (I still won tho)
- I've owned Kingdom Hearts for over a year and am Still trying to beat Ansom at the end... I really hate that guy and his heartless. ( my biggest sin is that I leave it for months at a time once I get annoyed with failing, I've yet to put it in my Ps2 in... ohh, lets see... 4 months)
I have more but I've embarassed myself enough so I'll leave it at that.
rabidlizzy
-I still enjoy playing starcraft until 3-am
That's not a confession, that's an admission of awesome!

As for my own confessions,

1. I barely played WC3 in regular mode, mostly only in UMS mode
2. I switch teams in battlefield vietnam in order to avoid loseing
3. A few friends of mine and I intetionally lost games on SN's we made for loseing on starcraft in order to raise each others ladder records.
4. I use to look on other player's screen area in 007: GoldenEye in order to find out where they were.

Is G4 completely shutting down or only showing reruns? I won't be loseing any sleep over the fact that Martin Sargent is no more though. That show has little redeemable value in my opinion.
Angin_Seca
Is G4 completely shutting down or only showing reruns? I won't be loseing any sleep over the fact that Martin Sargent is no more though. That show has little redeemable value in my opinion.

g4's not shutting down, they're just systematically removing everything that made techtv so great and replacing it with tommy tallarico. new, lame episodes of TSS will start airing on the 29th.

more confessions:
- I turned off monster encounters the first time I played silent hill 2.
- I can't beat the boost ball guardian in metroid prime 2.
alright, I didn't want to have to resort to this, but...

- I owned shaq fu.

crying
Sploogy

- I owned shaq fu.

crying
I DID TOO!...and i listened to the cd it came with everytime i played the game....and sang along
Sploogy

- I owned shaq fu.

crying
On that note, I loved the Micheal Jackson Moon Walker game for Arcade, not that crappy Sega Gensis version. I actually played Moon Walker when Avengers was right next to it...
I had a game genie I used on some of the old nintendo games...my hand eye cordination and reflexes were just lacking to beat some games...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff