Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Gaians!!!! biggrin

I need some help finishing a survey - I needed a sample of 200 people, and I only got 95 done where I live, so I need 105 more people to survey and I hope that you guys are able to help me out!!! (Please with sugar on top!! 3nodding )

To thank everyone for helping me, I do plan on giving gold away! - For each person (up to the 105th person) I'm giving 2,500 gaia gold! (NO repeats allowed! - sorry folks). and I plan to give a special Item to whomever is the 105th survey.

Thank you for your help everyone!!!!! (PS... please don't quote the entire post if you can)

1. Do you own a PlayStation 3, X-Box 360, or WII? Please list all that apply (or none that apply, if you don’t own any of these systems yet you want one/plan to buy one, please skip down to question 5)

2. How much (if you can remember) was your system when you bought it?

3. Do you like your game system(s)?
a.If you bought more than one, which one is your favorite and why?
b.If you bought one, do you prefer a different system, or do you prefer your own?

4. Why in particular did you buy the particular game system? (Was there a specific game you could only get on that system? Was it cheaper? Are you brand loyal to that system? Friends own the same system? Better Reviews? Etc.)
a.If you bought more than one system, why did you buy more than one?

5. If you don’t own a system, yet you plan to buy one, is there a specific system you plan to buy?
a.Why do you want this system in particular? (Cheaper? Brand Loyalty? Specific game you can only get on this system? Etc.)

6. If you own only one or two of the three game consoles, would you send it back and buy one of the other ones or would you say you made a good choice buying that game console?

7. Any other thoughts that you might want to add?Thank you for your time everyone!!!
just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.... oh and if you fill this out, give your online gaia friends this post too! I'm looking forward to the variety of answers!
meow to the bump!
1. Do you own a PlayStation 3, X-Box 360, or WII? Please list all that apply (or none that apply, if you don’t own any of these systems yet you want one/plan to buy one, please skip down to question 5)

I own an Xbox 360.

£300, around that.

It's served it's purpose, so yeah it's pretty good.

b.If you bought one, do you prefer a different system, or do you prefer your own?

I think I might have preferred a PS3 because of the exclusive games that it has are more to my liking compared to the Xbox 360 exclusives.

4. Why in particular did you buy the particular game system? (Was there a specific game you could only get on that system? Was it cheaper? Are you brand loyal to that system? Friends own the same system? Better Reviews? Etc.)

My friends were also going to buy an Xbox, it was cheaper at the time too.

5. If you don’t own a system, yet you plan to buy one, is there a specific system you plan to buy?
a.Why do you want this system in particular? (Cheaper? Brand Loyalty? Specific game you can only get on this system? Etc.)

6. If you own only one or two of the three game consoles, would you send it back and buy one of the other ones or would you say you made a good choice buying that game console?

I'm not sure what I would do, because I don't game on the xbox with my friends any more, but I would also not like to purchase more games for the new console. But If I had the chance to trade my Xbox in for a PS3 and exchange all my Xbox games for the PS3 versions, sure I would.

7. Any other thoughts that you might want to add?Thank you for your time everyone!!!

PC gaming <3. ;D

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I own an XBOX 360

It was in the $400 range.

Yes, very much so
Right now I prefer the one I have.

For me, it's all about Halo, pretty much one of my favorite series of all time and the XBOX is the only place to get it.

I wouldn't dream of sending it back, far too many good games to play on it still.

Nothing at the moment.
Thank you guys so much! smile

Anxious Lover

11,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
1. Do you own a PlayStation 3, X-Box 360, or WII? Please list all that apply
I own a Playstation 3 and a Wii

I like the Wii was $200 and I don't know how much the Playstation was.

I do. I prefer the Playstation over the Wii though.

My family bought the Wii because my dad had a friend who had one and said it was a lot of fun. And we got the Playstation because my dad loves Playstation.

I think we made a good choice getting them.

Nah, that's about it. I hope you get enough people to fill this out for you.
Thank you very much Forbidden Oasis, I'm sure I'll hit my mark smile
Bump bump bump....
I own an Xbox 360.

Don't remember.

For the most part.

Only got Xbox360.

I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3 due to the way the controller is make and the weight. PS3 is too light.

Im more of an Xbox person, wasn't really comfortable with the way any Playstation controller felt.

Again: Only have Xbox 360.

5. Ignoring due to having one of the Consoles listed.

I'de never send my Xbox 360 back because where I live, too many people play Xbox.

7. Any other thoughts that you might want to add?
I want to play my Super Nintendo.

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1. Do you own a PlayStation 3, X-Box 360, or WII? Please list all that apply. PS3

2. How much (if you can remember) was your system when you bought it? It was a gift; my mother played $150 for it.

3. Do you like your game system(s)? It's one of the old phats, and backwards compatible, so yes.
I prefer the system I have right now.

4. Why in particular did you buy the particular game system? I already owned the previous PlayStations, and was never interested in the X-Box and prefer Nintendo's handhelds to their consoles.

6. If you own only one or two of the three game consoles, would you send it back and buy one of the other ones or would you say you made a good choice buying that game console? No. My siblings have a Wii (which is now ignored) & 360. I only like either of those for dancing games.

7. Any other thoughts that you might want to add?Good luck?
Thank you every much!!! and I like the signature you have, utero! hehe
bummmmmppppppppp....er sticker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas