Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love GTA, so this is not in any way flaming it...

Grand Theft Auto wouldn't make a good movie at all. Mindlessly slaughtering people is fun, but it's not something I would want to sit down for like 2 hours and watch it happen.
A game that is to be translated into a movie needs a few things:
-Plot (although movies recently havn't had any)
-Character Development (and trust me, a lot of games don't..)
-Not too much violence that it'll get a s**t rating or banned
and finally
-something that won't bore someone WATCHING, not playing.
ForteShadowX

Grand Theft Auto wouldn't make a good movie at all. Mindlessly slaughtering people is fun, but it's not something I would want to sit down for like 2 hours and watch it happen.

You've never seen Robocop? xd
Metal Gear Solid or Twisted Metal will make awesome movies.
Drayke1
ForteShadowX

Or some of many Quentin Tarantino films (excluding the Kill Bill films)? razz
Well, I'd figure Half Life and Halo would both make great movies, they both have good storylines for fps games, and are more than possible to do...and look good, whether live action or anime. A Silent Hill movie wouldn't be so bad either.
Magical Bum
Well, I'd figure Half Life and Halo would both make great movies, they both have good storylines for fps games, and are more than possible to do...and look good, whether live action or anime. A Silent Hill movie wouldn't be so bad either.

I agree entirely. Halo translated pretty well into a book series (Two by Eric Nylund, one by someone else), and I felt there was good character development. Unfortunately, some scenes required Master Chief outside his armor, and I doubt Bungie would want that shown. >.> That brings us to Red Vs Blue, which is a great series of animations for Halo. XP I should hope you all watch it.
FrostDemn
Drayke1
ForteShadowX

Robocop: no

Quentin Tarantion films: I saw one his films, "Hero". It was a piece of s**t. At the end, I turned to my friend and remarked, "I didn't know people in China could fly." xd

I agree entirely. Halo translated pretty well into a book series (Two by Eric Nylund, one by someone else), and I felt there was good character development. Unfortunately, some scenes required Master Chief outside his armor, and I doubt Bungie would want that shown. >.> That brings us to Red Vs Blue, which is a great series of animations for Halo. XP I should hope you all watch it.

I've only been able to see the first season of Red vs. Blue. =(
hmm game movies, oh, how about Shadow of Destiny, it wasn't a very popular game, but it has a good movie storyline
how about Splinter Cell ninja lots of sneaking aroung
ForteShadowX
FrostDemn
Drayke1
ForteShadowX

Robocop: no

Quentin Tarantion films: I saw one his films, "Hero". It was a piece of s**t. At the end, I turned to my friend and remarked, "I didn't know people in China could fly." xd

Hero was only produced by him, I think, not directed, or something like that... Anyways, that was pretty recent, and entirely unrelated. I'm talking about his older movies, like Reservoir Dogs. That one is more like it, involving crime families, etc. etc. >.> And stuff.
Metal Gear Solid or any of the games in the Metal Gear series. Snake stealthily killing soldiers on the big-screen would be a beautiful sight...
Tyshalle
how about Splinter Cell ninja lots of sneaking aroung

maybe, but it would be too much like Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise in it, cause of that is basically all he does.
Cloud109
Metal Gear Solid or any of the games in the Metal Gear series. Snake stealthily killing soldiers on the big-screen would be a beautiful sight...

yeah, MGS would be a good movie, but again, kinda like MI (Mission Impossible), but it would have a good story line, eg, the destruction of FOXDIE....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff