Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's what the title says: Which game do YOU think would be best converted into a movie? And I don't mean like that not-even-related-at-all Mario Bros movie, or any games that were based on movies. I wanna know who thinks a game could make a great direct conversion to a movie, or perhaps an anime. this is open, so no poll buttons, which is good. Myself, I believe I favor Kingdom Hearts. It would be made into a great movie or anime! as for other games... Who knows, maybe Animal Crossing can be made into an anime sorta like a reality show? XP Who knows. Oh well.
none domokun
If Chrono Trigger wasn't so long, then I think it'd make a decent movie.
00vader00
none domokun

This based on the theory that no games would ever make a good conversion into movie format? well, personally I disagree, but you're welcome to your own opinions. ^^
LoZ:Oot..animated movie though.
Kingdom hearts would make a great movie.
grand theft auto
Iryxian
LoZ:Oot..animated movie though.

I think it could be done live-action quite well.
alot of the Final Fantasies
Hmmm... I don't know mabye the Warcraft series?
Tony Daemon

I think if we were to go with the Warcraft series, we'd end up with some deep storyline that'd resemble maybe Lord of the Rings. >.> Perhaps. With more grunts. And an exploding sheep every few scenes. XD An omniscient pointer flying across the sky to poke people!! That would be great!!
FrostDemn
Tony Daemon

I think if we were to go with the Warcraft series, we'd end up with some deep storyline that'd resemble maybe Lord of the Rings. >.> Perhaps. With more grunts. And an exploding sheep every few scenes. XD An omniscient pointer flying across the sky to poke people!! That would be great!!
I think I'll go make it right now...
Tony Daemon
I think I'll go make it right now...

Good luck with that.
Kite31
grand theft auto

Been done a thousand times in various formats. And that won't translate well to parents. When they hear "Grand Theft Auto, the game" they realize "it's just a game". But if they hear "Grand Theft Auto, the movie", parents will be at the cinema doors asking to have the movie REMOVED. Look at that movie about Christ, it was BANNED in most countries. GTA- The Movie might only follow in its footsteps.

Personally, I think Star Ocean 3 would make a WONDERFUL series, anime only though.
I think that a Warcraft movie can really flesh out the story imbedded in it. I also think that perhaps a Metal Gear Solid would be just what that game needed. A way to tell the story without boring us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff