NU when it comes out 0.038202247191011 3.8% [ 34 ]
I don't play competitively 0.30224719101124 30.2% [ 269 ]
Gold! 0.25280898876404 25.3% [ 225 ]
Total Votes:[ 890 ]

Does anyone have the Eon Ticket?

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
Does anyone have the Eon Ticket?
Wish I did if you didn't get it through the distribution though you have to spot pass someone locally to get it. sad
OMG! I just passed by someone with the Eon Ticket! Guys! If you lack the Eon Ticket, make sure you pass by me. I will share it as often as I can!

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
OMG! I just passed by someone with the Eon Ticket! Guys! If you lack the Eon Ticket, make sure you pass by me. I will share it as often as I can!
How does that work? The way Nintendo described it you could only get it via local spot pass which means you have to walk near someone with it in real life. I'm up for giving it a shot though I want to get Latias.
Edward E!ric
Kadaj5
How does that work? The way Nintendo described it you could only get it via local spot pass which means you have to walk near someone with it in real life. I'm up for giving it a shot though I want to get Latias.

To quote Serebii:
Quote:
When you StreetPass someone, or Pass By when you have the PSS on either locally or online, you will send data out to various players. This information will be shared and allow players to access a variety of things. If you are StreetPassing, the game can only store 30 new players worth of information at any one time.

I think that may be how I got it (then again, I did end up going to a gaming shop with lots of people at the time; I cannot say for sure). However, the sheer limits on how many people can be stored at any given time mean it will be harder than it sounds to get it. And not everyone you pass by online will have the Ticket.
[EDIT] ********. Just did the research. It is a street pass exclusive. *facepalm*
Kadaj5, you are a moron.

Tactical Tamer

Well either way grats on getting it. Hopefully I can somehow get my hands on it too.
Edward E!ric
Well either way grats on getting it. Hopefully I can somehow get my hands on it too.

All I can tell you is to leave your 3DS in sleep mode and take it to places people are likely to take theirs to (such as gaming shops, hobby stores, and conventions).

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
Edward E!ric

All I can tell you is to leave your 3DS in sleep mode and take it to places people are likely to take theirs to (such as gaming shops, hobby stores, and conventions).
Yeah not really anything like that around where I'm at sadly. sweatdrop

Heroic Senshi

I got an Eon Ticket myself this week. It helps to travel with a 3DS.
Cb Lord
this thread is violating gaia ToS

troll

Shy Seeker

Kadaj5
Cb Lord

troll
i'm not trolling.if you fail to see how the thread is violating tos,o well it thread makers fault with its title
Cb Lord
Kadaj5
Cb Lord

troll
i'm not trolling.if you fail to see how the thread is violating tos,o well it thread makers fault with its title

Sir, that's an old April Fools joke that E-Lo has yet to revert.
BTW, your poor capitalization and grammar really makes you look like a troll.

Shy Seeker

Kadaj5
Cb Lord
Kadaj5
Cb Lord

troll

Sir, that's an old April Fools joke that E-Lo has yet to revert.
BTW, your poor capitalization and grammar really makes you look like a troll.
still violatesToS.you replying aboutmy capitALIXAtion Is harressment,

Tactical Tamer

You mean harassment? Also it's not harassment when the person was in on the joke. Also are you aware it's against the ToS to go into a thread and derail it? That's also considered harassment.

@Super Sailor Moon I'm always afraid to travel with my DS it gets really hot where I'm at, and I'm always afraid of something melting. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff