UU 0.15600448933782 15.6% [ 139 ]
RU 0.054994388327722 5.5% [ 49 ]
NU when it comes out 0.038159371492705 3.8% [ 34 ]
I don't play competitively 0.30190796857464 30.2% [ 269 ]
Gold! 0.25252525252525 25.3% [ 225 ]
Total Votes:[ 891 ]

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
This is awesome. It honestly should take this many tries to get a timid Latias! /sarcasm
Took me a 3 or 4 days to get mine even with a synchronizer.
After I dunno how many attempts, I got a Timid Kyogre with 0-2/25-26/31/29-31/9-11/29-31. I'm torn about keeping this one.
On one hand, it has good SPA and SPE IVs plus passable defensive IVs (barring HP). On the other hand, it has about 25 ATK IVs going to waste that could've been used elsewhere and is the main reason I don't want it.

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
After I dunno how many attempts, I got a Timid Kyogre with 0-2/25-26/31/29-31/9-11/29-31. I'm torn about keeping this one.
On one hand, it has good SPA and SPE IVs plus passable defensive IVs (barring HP). On the other hand, it has about 25 ATK IVs going to waste that could've been used elsewhere and is the main reason I don't want it.
That HP and Def are kinda ew in my opinion. Of course I am beyond picky. I usually only take stuff that has at least 20-25 in non-required IVs.
Edward E!ric
Kadaj5
That HP and Def are kinda ew in my opinion. Of course I am beyond picky. I usually only take stuff that has at least 20-25 in non-required IVs.

Kyogre apparently wants to be a physical attacker due to the sheer number of times its had high ATK IVs. I want it to have low ATK IVs so that more important stats can have better IVs. The most recent one had low IVs in SPA, so I had to toss that one.

You do have a point, though; if the non-required IVs are all high enough, I'll take the Kyogre so long as it has Timid.
Okay, I think I may have the right Kyogre.
20-22/x/31/31/16-17/31.
Is this viable enough? Because it took me so incredibly long to find a timid Kyogre with lower ATK IVs. HP might be usable and SPD might not have as much to worry about given the high base stat.
I really want to make sure about this one, so I would appreciate a quick reply.

Tactical Tamer

Kadaj5
Okay, I think I may have the right Kyogre.
20-22/x/31/31/16-17/31.
Is this viable enough? Because it took me so incredibly long to find a timid Kyogre with lower ATK IVs. HP might be usable and SPD might not have as much to worry about given the high base stat.
I really want to make sure about this one, so I would appreciate a quick reply.
If you're tired of trying to get one I'd say that's a decent one.

iMrsWalker's Husband

Lazy Husband

9,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Hello everyone! I've been out of the loop of pokemon for a few years, and even longer from GNPL. Anyway I was wondering if I could get a bit of help from you guys (Getting back in the loop that is).
Edward E!ric
A wild Jomei has appeared!
Also Gaia once again fails to tell me my subscribed thread has new posts. evil

Hi Ed. Long time, no see.

I still play Showdown a lot, so my skills haven't completely rusted...! It just takes a while adjusting to new tiers.
Hey, Jomei. Is that your new code in your sig?

Tactical Tamer

Sherlock Jolmes
Edward E!ric
A wild Jomei has appeared!
Also Gaia once again fails to tell me my subscribed thread has new posts. evil

Hi Ed. Long time, no see.

I still play Showdown a lot, so my skills haven't completely rusted...! It just takes a while adjusting to new tiers.
Yeah been awhile. I'm a little rusty sadly. Been busy with finishing school. Still been breeding though, but it's mostly been just random pokes I was interested in trying out.
Kadaj5
Hey, Jomei. Is that your new code in your sig?

Uhhh I'm not sure. I don't really have an ORAS-ready team ready at any rate. Been a while since I did much WiFi outside of 4v4 doubles. idea

Salty Player

It took me like an hour to get a Timid Latias with 31 in HP, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed.

But man, I've been resetting for a Modest HP / SpA / Spe Kyogre for TWO ******** WEEKS. Even with a Synchronizer, it's been tedious as s**t.

EDIT: Also, someone's gonna have to add "AG" to the poll. emotion_awesome
Foam-Dome
It took me like an hour to get a Timid Latias with 31 in HP, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed.

But man, I've been resetting for a Modest HP / SpA / Spe Kyogre for TWO ******** WEEKS. Even with a Synchronizer, it's been tedious as s**t.

EDIT: Also, someone's gonna have to add "AG" to the poll. emotion_awesome

I know that feeling all too well. I had to go for broke and go for a less-than-ideal Kyogre. I chose Timid because I wanted the extra speed, but it does have 31 in what's necessary.
Of course, just wait until you get to Rayquaza. That is just as bad, if not worse. And then there's the whole "you can't save before Deoxys" thing. I've reset my team accordingly with a Jolly synchronizer, but I may have to make a set based around whatever nature my Deoxys has after getting the right Rayquaza.
Okay, is this Rayquaza worth it?
Jolly. 30-31/29/30-31/30-31/29/30-31
I'm dubious because I'd prefer to have 31 ATK IVs.

[EDIT] nvm. I got one with the IVs in the right spots and Jolly. Unfortunately, I once again failed to catch Deoxys; Gardevior accidentally killed it with a Dazzling Gleam. I'm not interested in spending more time with getting Rayquaza only to have to reset just to get Deoxys.

I'm really pissed, now.

I still have my Omega Ruby file when I get that far, so it's not too bad of an event, but I will not be denied when I get that far in Omega Ruby.
Jirachi still manages to be the worst piece of s**t in the Pokemon universe. Absolute worst.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff