Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

I actually got a good laugh at this
REGINA SPEKT0R
I only came in to make a comment about how slow you were but this turned out to be a 7/10 thread

I'm only slow ironically

Tactical Tamer

XBalmung
Edward E!ric
XBalmung
I look forward to dominating everyone playing as Bane. emotion_awesome
That's actually Faceless Void not Bane. Prepare for auto dodges and perma stuns. dramallama

Errrr. I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Bane is at the bottom left corner. confused
Haha my bad I thought you meant Bane from Dota didn't even notice the Batman Bane. xd
you better shrek yourself before you wreck yourself.

shrek is my main.
after that demi-fiend.
lets do this.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Masiakasaurus

You two are absolutely precious. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Squeek~! D'awww... That's the sweetest thing anyone said to me in a while... gaia_kittenstar

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Is that pichu next to pikachu? surprised

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
AnqelsFly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah, I noticed that too... But I doubt they actually will put him into this game... As cute as he is, he was pretty useless in Melee (what idiot hurts itself with it's own attacks)... cat_neutral

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
YunaSama
AnqelsFly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah, I noticed that too... But I doubt they actually will put him into this game... As cute as he is, he was pretty useless in Melee (what idiot hurts itself with it's own attacks)... cat_neutral

True but maybe they could edit out the part where he hurts himself. I wish they would add him minus him hurting himself. x3
I miss Pichu tbh. sweatdrop

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
AnqelsFly

True but maybe they could edit out the part where he hurts himself. I wish they would add him minus him hurting himself. x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I agree... Pichu is adorable~! If they'd made him a bit more useful, he's probably end up being one of my favorites... cat_whee

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
YunaSama
AnqelsFly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I agree... Pichu is adorable~! If they'd made him a bit more useful, he's probably end up being one of my favorites... cat_whee

Yes he is super adorable! ^ 3 ^
No doubt about it, he'd be my favorite too. biggrin D Even if he wasnt as useful, I'd probably still play him just cause he's so cute. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff