Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
**Just so you know, this contains spoilers about the hidden character**

Ok, so, I've played this a couple of times, and...I ONLY SEEM TO GET ZAREH!!!! ;_; Which is wierd, since he's the hidden character, or so i've been told...Every time I get to the part where I can save only one person, it never has any names there! The only option it gives me is 'No one'. GAH, I WANT CAIUS, DAMMIT!! Hell, even Varian would be nice...>_< can anyone help me?? The walkthough only helps you get the light or dark endings, but it doesn't tell you how to get characters...;_;
I just started playing this game not to long ago and got Varain's dark ending and Caius's Light ending

to get Caius heres what I did in the castle:

Throw Insults at him,Go to the Chapel when it mentions that you have energy to go to one place only,Ask him to save you after you leave the castle,when Rune tells you that you don't know what Caius is. Support Caius by saying You don't have to tell me,Go North in the first festival day,send Aysel off with Aurelius on the second day,wish for his health, and after that I used the walkthrough from the main site.

I like the game.

3,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ahh, I actually got Caius' light ending sometime after I posted this...I haven't played this game in awhile, but i'm going to play it again now that I was reminded of it. x3 I'm going to try to get Varian's good ending, bc I liked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff