Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The kid was obviously a ******** nut case && the father was a dumbass for not
having his firearm secured in a save locked case in the household away from the dumbass kid.

Kawaii Shoujo

In my opinion it was the father's stupidity by not putting away his gun beforehand upon arriving home and making sure that the child couldn't get access to it when the kid played with it.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
This effect of such media on our children is preposterous, and must be stopped immediately! But video games only scratch the surface. Books have been doing this for far longer, and will continue to do so until we rid the world of them!

Dangerous Genius

Shintouyu
Do we need the help of KYOUJI?
Take this! MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINNNNNNNNNINNG FINNNNNNNNNGERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Dangerous Genius

Tuah
This effect of such media on our children is preposterous, and must be stopped immediately! But video games only scratch the surface. Books have been doing this for far longer, and will continue to do so until we rid the world of them!
And that darn rap and rock and roll it should ave never been born!

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
MY VIDEOGAMES? B-But they were in my apartment all night! I swear they never left my sight, let alone travelled to Saudi Arabia where they somehow convinced a child not even old enough to go to school to kill his own father. MY VIDEOGAMES HAVE BEEN FRAMED, I TELL YOU
kinda disturbing actually. sad

Manly Lunatic

SAUDI ARABIA? NUTJOB LAND?

Yes, they are ALREADY nuts in Saudi Arabia, the playstation wasn't the cause...

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OP should go back to troll school for another semester.

*reads thread*

Oh wait, nevermind. He gotcha!

Adventuring Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Domon Kasshu Tokoro
http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-boy-4-kills-father-over-playstation-151551564.html

Look at what your videogames have caused. An innocent man has just lost his life. When will people learn that videogames cause nothing but violence, addiction and sorrow?
If you will pardon my candor sir, you are something of an idiot.

A four year old throwing a tantrum is not new. And it happens over things far less than a playstation. The fact that the man had a loaded gun and placed it anywhere near the child's reach is stupid in of itself. Would the reaction be any different if the child shot the father because he was told to go to bed? Or perhaps being forced to finish his dinner? What if the child was angry because his father did not buy that book he really wanted? Children do not have a sense of value yet. If it is something they want then a Playstation is no less (or more) valuable than that fancy Pirates of the Caribbean Lego set they also have their eyes on.

I am more concerned with the fact that the father so carelessly placed a loaded gun near a child than the fact that the child shot the father.

Dapper Noob

You're a funny man, but it's a shame that people are taking you seriously.

Also, it's Saudi Arabia... what do you expect? I think a better example is that black kid who beat his mother to death with a hammer (or was it a shovel?) and shoved her head in an oven because she took away his Xbox 360.

Aged Lunatic

Mojave Mo Problems
You're a funny man, but it's a shame that people are taking you seriously.

You must live one sheltered life to assume people with these kind of views don't exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff