Wheezing Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
x-titan-x
Rude Comments
x-titan-x
Game sounds pretty interesting, worth picking up and starting?

Hell yeah.
hmmm how long it been around?

3 Years?... I think.

Greedy Smoker

I would of enjoyed DFO if you could reset skills to get skill points back.

Wheezing Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
40oz. to freedom

They have those. But you either have to pay Irl money or wait for an event to give them. Lethes Bell I think it is.

Gallant Hero

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
40oz. to freedom

What Rude said.
And they have a similar item for resetting TP, as well, except that's purchasable from an NPC in-game with gold, instead.^_^

Greedy Smoker

Rude Comments

They have those. But you either have to pay Irl money or wait for an event to give them. Lethes Bell I think it is.

smashbrolink

What Rude said.
And they have a similar item for resetting TP, as well, except that's purchasable from an NPC in-game with gold, instead.^_^

Wouldn't want to purchase one with real life money. And I never knew they had
something purchasable with in game gold. I would of played this game more
knowing that because I would always like to try out new skills for fun and would end
up not wanting them later.

Gallant Hero

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
40oz. to freedom
Rude Comments

smashbrolink

What Rude said.

knowing that because I would always like to try out new skills for fun and would end

They have a contract in-game that is perfect for you, then; the contract lasts for a certain number of days and allows you to reset and redistribute all of your points, both TP and SP, for as long as the contract is in effect. And once you find a build that you like, you can use a seal to lock in that build before the contract expires.

Wheezing Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
smashbrolink
40oz. to freedom
Rude Comments

smashbrolink

What Rude said.

They have a contract in-game that is perfect for you, then; the contract lasts for a certain number of days and allows you to reset and redistribute all of your points, both TP and SP, for as long as the contract is in effect. And once you find a build that you like, you can use a seal to lock in that build before the contract expires.

Right. Currently I'm using a build to max ALL of my throw skill's. Then attempt to buy a Chrysalis. Those together will be pretty OP.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm a Brawler.

Greedy Smoker

smashbrolink
40oz. to freedom
Rude Comments

smashbrolink

What Rude said.

Wish i knew this earlier. I don't know a lot in the game but i'm decent in dungeons.
Too late for me to bother to get back into it though. Just going to get it when it comes
out for XBLA.
Rude Comments
x-titan-x
Rude Comments
x-titan-x
Game sounds pretty interesting, worth picking up and starting?

Hell yeah.
hmmm how long it been around?

3 Years?... I think.
yea ill have to check it out, thanks
Ooooo.... Possibly a new class for the M. Mage. Thanks for the update biggrin

Wheezing Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wezleh
Ooooo.... Possibly a new class for the M. Mage. Thanks for the update biggrin

I hope so... emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
stare

It took forever to get Avenger out...
They have no idea when Kunoichi or Shadow Dancer is coming out...
And you think they're gonna spend money on a fan-made idea...
no.lol. no.
Male Mage might take another 3 years itself to get to the U.S.
xd
and they still try to pwn off the idea on us that the game is free to play xd
That's nothing but a lie xd
The truth is you have to pay dollars upon dollars to do 1/3rd of the challenging aspects of the game successfully. xd
So...Where's our new content? We've paid for it, for ******** sake nexon.. Riot produces weekly new content, you can't even hire a GM to wipe out the gold sellers.... much less partake in anything having to do with the concept of CUSTOMER SERVICE xd AND WE STILL PLAY xd AND THEY STILL MAKE MONEY xd

Nexon. scream scream scream scream scream

Wheezing Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
KuroTheHero
stare

It took forever to get Avenger out...
They have no idea when Kunoichi or Shadow Dancer is coming out...
And you think they're gonna spend money on a fan-made idea...
no.lol. no.
Male Mage might take another 3 years itself to get to the U.S.
xd
and they still try to pwn off the idea on us that the game is free to play xd
That's nothing but a lie xd
The truth is you have to pay dollars upon dollars to do 1/3rd of the challenging aspects of the game successfully. xd
So...Where's our new content? We've paid for it, for ******** sake nexon.. Riot produces weekly new content, you can't even hire a GM to wipe out the gold sellers.... much less partake in anything having to do with the concept of CUSTOMER SERVICE xd AND WE STILL PLAY xd AND THEY STILL MAKE MONEY xd

Nexon. scream scream scream scream scream

The U.S. is and will always be a year behind than it's Korean counterpart.
Avenger - around the summer.
Male Mage - December or so. Of this year.
They most likely have no ideas on stuff on them yet...
Hell yeah. This is one of the most creative things I've seen move-set wise. I mean, looks like he busted his a** on this. They just might accept it.
Yes, in the U.S. (right now) is total bullshit. Korea however I think gives a lethes bell every 6 months or so... Donates a great amount of stuff to their community etc.
U.S. poor customer service. Neglects the tickets that have been sent over a year or so, and still no response. But yeah, I get it. lol

Beloved Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
40oz. to freedom
Rude Comments

smashbrolink

What Rude said.

OR, do what I did and keep watch, like this entire post, it's based on the "Male Mage" class- one of the two coming out. I swore the Female slayer was coming about... but this'll work, not a fan- but I know many are.

OH, I ment to say "When the new" class comes out, you get a free reset on your toons normally, that's what I fix and it helped out, just keep an eye out for events and whatnot.

I want my other Thief classes to come back... *shakes fist*

Distinct Tycoon

Rude Comments
The most badass class I've ever seen... I can't read Koren. But if there's a petition in there and people can read it. SIGN ME UP.

EDIT: It's fan-made. But I've been hearing that it might come to.

Male Mage FOR THE WIN!

Also waiting on the Avenger<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas