Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Zelda: "Look around us! As a child, I always dreamed of the world below. I wanted to see the surface with my own eyes and feel the land's warm breeze on my skin. I... I think I want to live here. I always want to feel solid ground beneath my feet, see the clouds above my head, and watch over the Triforce."

"What about you Link?"
"What will you do now?"

Link: " =D Hurrrrrrr"
I'm close to finishing it, but you just confirmed what I thought the ending was gonna be.

WHYYYY?

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Saronet
I'm close to finishing it, but you just confirmed what I thought the ending was gonna be.

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

Either way, the ending was pretty predictable in itself. I just expected a little bit more than that.

Aged Member

more like

"I payed 50 bucks for this?"

"I own a wii?"
Astoru
Saronet

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

Either way, the ending was pretty predictable in itself. I just expected a little bit more than that.

Haha I'm not really fussed about spoilers, I pretty much guessed it anyway.

I've found the whole game so far pretty average. I usually ADORE Zelda games but this one...

Urgh... I'm neutral.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

I've found the whole game so far pretty average. I usually ADORE Zelda games but this one...

Urgh... I'm neutral.
Pretty much how I see it.

I bought it since I've played every (Yes, that means ALL) Zelda games and have been a fan ever since I was really young, but this one was a bit of a let-down to me.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PTFO-Gurosin
more like

"I payed 50 bucks for this?"

"I own a wii?"
Zelda is the only reason I own a Wii.
Astoru
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

Urgh... I'm neutral.

I bought it since I've played every (Yes, that means ALL) Zelda games and have been a fan ever since I was really young, but this one was a bit of a let-down to me.

The retardation of the MotionPlus also drives me absolutely insane. Having to recentre the items and then it spazzing out and picking a random B item I DIDN'T want to use.

Seriously! SO annoying.
At least it's still shiny and pretty to make up for it.... I guess.

Tipsy Lover

8,800 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
did i just spoil myself in the ending and i didn't even play the game yet burning_eyes
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

Urgh... I'm neutral.

The retardation of the MotionPlus also drives me absolutely insane. Having to recentre the items and then it spazzing out and picking a random B item I DIDN'T want to use.

Seriously! SO annoying.
At least it's still shiny and pretty to make up for it.... I guess.
rofl rofl rofl this reminds me of the review at gamespot that got many angry responses disproving the review completely .

the hole point of having to center all the time is so that you can use the item or weapon in the most comfortable position for the player. the reason why you can shoot the bow whit ether A for those who want to keep the controller aiming forward or whit C for those that want to simulate using a bow and have the controller facing upwards . if you wish to switch the way you aim it then you just press the D pad again.

Wealthy Tycoon

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As much of a fan of the game as you have probably seen, I do agree with you on this. The ending to me completely pissed me off. It really discouraged me to even play Hero mode.

Eloquent Genius

While I agree the ending was a bit of a let-down, I don't understand how many people are having a problem with the Motion Plus. I've had one difficulty with the Motion Plus and that was when charging Skyward Strikes. Never once has Link run in circles, or aimed his bow in the opposite direction. It's probably because people are not in the sensor bar's range or the sun is hitting it just right. It messes with the connection.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iWorship Zelda
While I agree the ending was a bit of a let-down, I don't understand how many people are having a problem with the Motion Plus. I've had one difficulty with the Motion Plus and that was when charging Skyward Strikes. Never once has Link run in circles, or aimed his bow in the opposite direction. It's probably because people are not in the sensor bar's range or the sun is hitting it just right. It messes with the connection.
For me, I didn't have much trouble, but my gripes with it weren't that there were significant problems with it. It was more I would get frustrated with that ever so slight delay when you swing the remote and when the game picks up your motion that became almost enraging at times.

Sure, once you get used to it it's fine. But the motion plus isn't quite accurate enough in picking up motions as it should be.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Zisto
As much of a fan of the game as you have probably seen, I do agree with you on this. The ending to me completely pissed me off. It really discouraged me to even play Hero mode.
I played hero mode up until the first dungeon, then stopped once I realized there was practically no difference at all.

Eloquent Genius

Astoru
iWorship Zelda
For me, I didn't have much trouble, but my gripes with it weren't that there were significant problems with it. It was more I would get frustrated with that ever so slight delay when you swing the remote and when the game picks up your motion that became almost enraging at times.

Sure, once you get used to it it's fine. But the motion plus isn't quite accurate enough in picking up motions as it should be.

Ah, I gotcha. It just seems that so many people have had Link spin in circles or have some other strange thing happen. And that is one of the reasons why some people won't play it or dislike the game. I find that a stupid reason, but I guess it's their opinion and they're entitled to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff