Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
“Hope. It is the most important thing in the world. I believe that now more than ever. Hope is what saved my life, hope is what gave me the courage and the strength to carry on.

Five Nights At Freddy's is, in my opinion, pretty refreshing to the horror scene. My friend once xe found out about it and learned more about the building said that might be a cold war era building that was refurbished and needs that genorator and the doors are electromagnetic and that's why they open when you lose power. I promptly sent xem a gif yelling NEEEEEERRD They could probably explain their theory/headcanon thingy better than I could since xe is a architect major
cynical lad

The dev confirmed that there's going to be a sequel and they seem to be taking people's criticisms into account.

Hope – that unshakeable, golden belief that things can get better. ” - Execution by Alexander Gordon Smith

Dangerous Genius

Mir Teiwaz
Glorious Leader Luna
Because it would be a fire risk if they did stay closed when lost of power is had..

The restaurant is solar powered
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

They could just make it a manual door. One that you open and close yourself. IT COULD EVEN HAVE LOCKS ON THEM.
That wouldn't really help against that one that randomly teleports if you don't check the pirates cove.

Dangerous Genius

Mir Teiwaz

After the first night I'd find my boss and ask him why the hell the doors need power to STAY CLOSED. That makes no sense.

Or better yet, why does a restaurant run on battery power at night? It's not like you suddenly stop getting electricity to the building when you close for the night.
I'd be asking my boss first and foremost why he is making me watch the place at night and making me put my life in danger for a 120 dollar pay check when pretty much anyone that is going to break into the place will be brutally killed by those things.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Glorious Leader Luna
Because it would be a fire risk if they did stay closed when lost of power is had..

They could just make it a manual door. One that you open and close yourself. IT COULD EVEN HAVE LOCKS ON THEM.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Mir Teiwaz

After the first night I'd find my boss and ask him why the hell the doors need power to STAY CLOSED. That makes no sense.

Or better yet, why does a restaurant run on battery power at night? It's not like you suddenly stop getting electricity to the building when you close for the night.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I just finished watching Markiplier play this. XD So funny.

Enduring Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
I love watching people's reactions when they play this XD
BUT THOSE JUMPSCARES THOUGH....
Especially that duck e-e

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think it's more creepy than scary if you think about it. Anyway, not my kind of game (I don't favor scary games) but it's funny to watch Dashie play (DashieGames). That one with the long mouth that's yellow is creepy 0_0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think I wanna go to a baby relative's birthday party to chucky cheese's anymore

Wrathful Shade

Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless

I'm terrible at resource management so I'd never make it in that game. But yeah, I just watched Markiplier's last video on it.

Don't blame you. On the same boat in that area. Man his reaction is hilarious. Can't believe he made it to night 7. I would have stopped at 6 (if I had the guts to play).

I doubt I'd be able to make it past night 2!
Well the good news about that is you wouldn't have to worry about getting a bad pay. I mean $120 a week to watch those creepy things trying to kill you is not worth it. xD

That's better than what I'm getting now sweatdrop
Really? So would you work at Freddy's then?
Not after the first night. I'd probably fall for the first night, since they don't tell you the scary s**t until you're there. After that I just wouldn't show up again.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless

I'm terrible at resource management so I'd never make it in that game. But yeah, I just watched Markiplier's last video on it.

Don't blame you. On the same boat in that area. Man his reaction is hilarious. Can't believe he made it to night 7. I would have stopped at 6 (if I had the guts to play).

Well the good news about that is you wouldn't have to worry about getting a bad pay. I mean $120 a week to watch those creepy things trying to kill you is not worth it. xD

Really? So would you work at Freddy's then?

Wrathful Shade

Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless
I love watching people play this game, I would never touch it myself.

This. ^^^

I finished watching Markiplier and Yammish play the game. I can never get over the random jump scares.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless

This. ^^^

I finished watching Markiplier and Yammish play the game. I can never get over the random jump scares.

Wrathful Shade

Canterellare
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless

This. ^^^

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
XrosHeartless
Canterellare
XrosHeartless

This. ^^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff