Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just want to see LPers on youtube play it.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
2spooky4me. Will watch LPs though.

Angelic Unicorn

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • First step to fame 200
The Unknown Weirdo
Bonnie's a big mother ******** Chica looks like she turned her head into the world's creepiest grinder.

Yeah! Bonnie always appeared like a damned giant to me, but now he looks like hes gotten taller ... and even more creepy. Chica used to have some creepiness too her imo, but now its borders "WTF" I kinda wish their models at least look somewhat like the ones from the first game. mad

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Kinyoku
The Unknown Weirdo
Bonnie's a big mother ******** Chica looks like she turned her head into the world's creepiest grinder.

Yeah! Bonnie always appeared like a damned giant to me, but now he looks like hes gotten taller ... and even more creepy. Chica used to have some creepiness too her imo, but now its borders "WTF" I kinda wish their models at least look somewhat like the ones from the first game. mad

Then imagine the jumpscares, Bonnie getting in your face and sayng "Tell me I'm pretty.."

Actually, new foxy takes the cake, that thing is just a mess that crawls on the ceiling.
Trailer has an Inception "BAWWW!" sound and has that bigger, better, faster vibe to it.... Hype?

Didn't play the first, didn't interest me, nor does this one but I like the trailer's cliches. 7/10
Song killed it for me though.

Can't wait to watch this Pewdie-bait on youtube.. rolleyes

Kawaii Girl

Tell me about Mike, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

Alien Worshipper

Willow Louviere

1. Not Mike, and 2. "it should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office. ".

Kawaii Girl

Diabolical Indulgence
Willow Louviere

1. Not Mike, and 2. "it should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office. ".
If I take the mask off, will he die?

Alien Worshipper

Willow Louviere
Diabolical Indulgence
Willow Louviere

If I take the mask off, will he die?

Depends on which animatronics. New ones attack you if you have the mask on, old ones will attack if you have it off.

Alien Worshipper

Gheistly
Diabolical Indulgence
Depends on which animatronics. New ones attack you if you have the mask on, old ones will attack if you have it off.

That does not make any sense. Why would some attack you for wearing the mask but not the others?

The new ones have much more advanced facial recognition and do not think you are an endoskeleton without a suit if you have it off. But, if you have it on, it makes you look like the old animatronics which are not meant to be out, and so they kill you.

Of course, we all know what the old animatronics will do if you're seen without a suit on.
Really? Why did they need to make another one....

Alien Worshipper

KybeleLight
Really? Why did they need to make another one....

Because it was super popular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces