Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
b***h please Oblivion and Morrowind are vastly superior to Skyrim. Casual doesn't even know any other Bethesda games.

Distinct Bear

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Probably Fallout 3. Feels like the fairest game they've released and the only one I've enjoyed.

Devoted Phantom

I'm going to have to say Morrowind. Out of all the elder scrolls games I've played, and I've played them all, I thought that it was the most fun to play. Adored the houses in that one. Followed closely by Fallout 3 and Oblivion though. smile

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
only one I've played is new vegas.

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Honestly it has to be the Elder Scrolls games. I have played Morrowin, Oblivion and Skyrim and I liked all of them. I just can't find myself to seem to get into the Fallout series. I mean I have the first set of games and New Vegas. Just can't get into them though. Maybe it ain't my cup of tea.

Shirtless Raider

BRINK! naw just kidding!!! That game sucked..... my fave has to be the elder scrolls series..... nothing like being an argonian thief

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm probably going to have to say Skyrim. It's the only game that Bethesda has made that I have honestly enjoyed from them. If were talking about games Bethesda published and didn't develop. I'd have to say Dishonored, Hunted: The Demon's Forge and WET. If you're looking at recent games though, Bethesda pretty much only publishes games now unless it has to do with the Elder Scrolls or Fallout Series. (Unless it's New Vegas that was done by Obsidian) Brink was also a game they published but didn't make.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyrim. Oblivion was amazing but I do not know why I stopped. Probably because I got kicked from my computer when I was playing.

In Skyrim, I did not have this problem. A solid 9 hour of adventuring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff