Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Letitgokaboom
I saw a video this morning of a character using a Mantis head for a Weapon!!!

lmao

Newbie Noob

Nekojiri
Oh, speaking of videos, If you've reserved the game earlier in the year, go back to the retailer and ask them about the demo disc. Its got some great videos of the gameplay, and some behind-the-scenes stuff, too...They got them in about a month ago, methinks....My friend reserved it about a week ago, and got the DVD....I didn't believe him until he showed me XD

yeah, i had to go and yell at the b*****d's at EB for the damned thing lmao
EB sucks (I work at Gamestop, thus i have a reason to say this) and I must say goto gamestop, we (at least my store) treat our customers fiarly and properly. Gamers and EB can bend over and kiss their own behinds because we (Gamestop) hate them
oh and just FYI, Babbages, Softwear Ect., Funcoland, and one other one are owend by gamestop
I really cant wait to play it..
It seems so awesome
Setsuna_Samurai
Yes. And you can have sex with the women too.
But it begs the question - Can you win over the women as a child?.

lol

Ye olde *****.
BooMaster
EB sucks (I work at Gamestop, thus i have a reason to say this) and I must say goto gamestop, we (at least my store) treat our customers fiarly and properly. Gamers and EB can bend over and kiss their own behinds because we (Gamestop) hate them

Yeah, I shop at Gamestop like 99.99999999999999% of the time, I'm trying to get a job there too the people are awesome I go there and hang out all the time and talk to the people that work there and such.

It's actually a place filled with gamers, not just people trying to make a buck.
Bade
BooMaster

Yeah, I shop at Gamestop like 99.99999999999999% of the time, I'm trying to get a job there too the people are awesome I go there and hang out all the time and talk to the people that work there and such.

It's actually a place filled with gamers, not just people trying to make a buck.

What little times I shoped at Gamestop, It has been good to me. Keep up the good work, gamestop.

And to the person I quoted, why does Gaia allow your sig with the jumping up and down girl? I don't really mind it but I know what site that is from and the link it was originally connected to, Gaia wouldn't like it if they knew.
Let's hope this game is as good as all the hype it's been getting. Xbox could use a good RPG. Also, I heard that originally you were going to be allowed to have children, but that they took that out of the game. Is that true?

Distinct Noob

Bade
Setsuna_Samurai
Yes. And you can have sex with the women too.
But it begs the question - Can you win over the women as a child?.

lol

Ye olde ***** NOES GB2/L/ KTHX
I think that the question was, as a kid yourself, can you win over the ladies, Young Link-style? And probably no. But it begs the more pertinent question, can you win the game as a child?
Ultimate Ebil: ACKPTTHTHTHTH! I have been slain by a 7-year-old kid with a wooden sword!? And I just killed his parents a week ago! That's some fast revenge right there! Oh, hey, so that's what my right ventricle looks like.... -gurgle, dead-
Well it is good to know that baisicaly all the people who have posted about Gamestop love the companyand think its great. alwyas a great thing to hear. Fable is a big win or a big lose for the X-Box. Halo 2 is the same way but most people think its guaranteed a good game...... oh for the sake of me and my co-workers lives i hope it is......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff