Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanged Hunter

can we talk about how much this needs to happen
because I am really anxious for a new F-Zero game.
The one on Gamecube was damn near perfect.
I would even settle for a remake of that
I just want some beautiful, HD, fast-paced, space-racing action

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Hygienic Smoker

If it does happen that an F-zero game makes it on the Wii-U i hope it isn't based on some weird gimmick with the wii u pad

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I recall Miyamoto (or someone else from Nintendo whom I can't remember) saying something to the effect of: "we want to make a new F-Zero, but we don't know what to do to innovate on it".

It pained me to read that, because F-Zero doesn't need to be innovated on, it just needs to run at 1080p/60 while going REALLY ******** FAST.

Heroic Senshi

F-Zero is a flagship Nintendo franchise ever since the SNES.

C'mon, Nintendo. We don't need innovation with F-Zero. We need F-Zero.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I hope that they can go for a multi-platform one. It would be so awesome. biggrin

Man-Hungry Pup

7,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I just hope that they'd remake F-Zero GP and F-Zero Climax for the Wii-U and the 3DS. I swear, Miss Killer probably needs a story mode... 3nodding

Questionable Creature

I feel like the levels went downhill on the GameCube one. I loved the customization and characters. And maybe I just suck, but I found only the first cup was beatable and I just utterly failed on any later cup, lol. They were all way too hard, but you had to do well to unlock any secret characters and cars. Or maybe it was story mode I got stuck on lol. I feel like F-Zero on the 64 was the best one. But I do miss F-zero games. I think they could a lot with it on the 3DS and it'd be cool in 3D.
There's plenty that can be added to F-Zero. I think his issue is that he's thinking too big, unable to think of major gameplay changes. F-Zero doesn't need that. It just needs extra stuff on top of what it is. 30-player online grand prixs, the race track creator from the N64DD on the Gamepad, have the Gamepad show first-person view while you're racing, expand more on the customization (Draw your emblems), etc.

It needs to keep the challenge though. X was challenging, but GX was very difficult. And I liked it that way. Part of the appeal is the punishment along with the speed. If there's a series that doesn't need dumbing down, it's F-Zero.

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I enjoyed the GC one, I just hope they get rid of the shitty techno music, and go back to N64 hardcore metal, should they do make another one. I also hope Story Mode doesn't make me want to destroy the Wii U pad.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The Lolwut Pear
I enjoyed the GC one, I just hope they get rid of the shitty techno music, and go back to N64 hardcore metal, should they do make another one. I also hope Story Mode doesn't make me want to destroy the Wii U pad.
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

No, see, the story mode is do-able.

Get back to me after you look up what needs to be done to unlock everything in the game.
F zsro fighting game

F zero bounty hunter game

F zero date sim

F zero rpg

F zero shoujo visual novel

F zero text-based adventure game

F zero the experience

Its not that hard, nintendo.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I really liked the aesthetics of X where it has this superhero comic book style and the rock soundtrack. At the same time, I have to accept that Sega did something good for once and their role with GX/AX was alright. cat_stare If there's a new F-Zero game, I'd like Sega to lend a hand with it again but go back to the style of X.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Via Lattea
There's plenty that can be added to F-Zero. I think his issue is that he's thinking too big, unable to think of major gameplay changes. F-Zero doesn't need that. It just needs extra stuff on top of what it is. 30-player online grand prixs, the race track creator from the N64DD on the Gamepad, have the Gamepad show first-person view while you're racing, expand more on the customization (Draw your emblems), etc.

It needs to keep the challenge though. X was challenging, but GX was very difficult. And I liked it that way. Part of the appeal is the punishment along with the speed. If there's a series that doesn't need dumbing down, it's F-Zero.

Agreed. Also, they should improve on what they were going with F-Zero GP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff