Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man....this sucks, whil installing Half life 2 I get an error message as follows "Error 1335 hl2.cab needed for installing this program is corrupted" Help me please!!! stressed sweatdrop stressed
The game doesnt want you to play it because your not Hardc0re enough!
or maybe God is saving you from playing it? c.c who knows.. game is overrated.. very disapointed.
Take it back to the store and tell them what happend and they HAVE to give you a new copy or you can sue them *nods*
You need more drivers, go on GOOGLE and download as many drivers as you possibly can.
Limozeen_Man
or maybe God is saving you from playing it? c.c who knows.. game is overrated.. very disapointed.

really... have you played the game
Sir Fondor
You need more drivers, go on GOOGLE and download as many drivers as you possibly can.

O.o ummm....you scare me.....you go do it first XD go download EVERY driver made for your graphics card and install them.....backwards...O.o
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor

O.o ummm....you scare me.....you go do it first XD go download EVERY driver made for your graphics card and install them.....backwards...O.o

Usualy the problem is drivers with grahpics cards though, look around for a troubleshooting guide.
Sir Fondor
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor

Usualy the problem is drivers with grahpics cards though, look around for a troubleshooting guide.

Just cause the problem could be graphics drivers that dosnt mean to just surf google and download "as many drivers as you possibly can".... stare
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor

Just cause the problem could be graphics drivers that dosnt mean to just surf google and download "as many drivers as you possibly can".... stare

It's a joke, dude.
Sir Fondor
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor
Meatwolf
Sir Fondor

It's a joke, dude.

you shouldnt joke around like that dude people could really ******** up there computers if they dont know what there doing and they dont know your jokeing....
very true, Check Google for a troubleshooting guide and go from there, and don't delete anything without checking out what does first.
Sir Fondor
very true, Check Google for a troubleshooting guide and go from there, and don't delete anything without checking out what does first.

That or take it back to the store and tell them what happend and if they dont give you a new one you have the right to sue them ^^....or just send it to valve and tell em what happend ^^
I played hl2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces