Stupid 0.053191489361702 5.3% [ 5 ]
DON'T HAVE ANY DLC YET 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 >

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
When I killed the stable guy at white run, an his son sent thugs after me. I killed them, walked up to the son, who was very polite, and a dragon appeared and killed him before I could.

Invisible Phantom

Esbern and the woman tell me to kill Parthurnax. I Fus Ro Dahr them off the cliff
Some dragon was in the air, suddenly a mammoth just plummets down from the sky?

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

tsukune_713
im haunted by a skeleton of a dragon i killed every time i enter dawnstar, it either falls from the sky or digs it way out from underground rofl

I ******** hate Dawnstar
******** place ******** magnet for dragons

Timid Explorer

Probably the coolest thing that's happened thus far was killing a dragon dead smack in the Winterhold College courtyard. Y u no make me headmaster for saving you? D:<
I remember killing Grelod. At the time, I knew how to use the console commands, so shooting arrows at her turned into summoning atronachs and dremoras smile Couldn't stop laughing.

I also love the many glitches in the game, like when mammoths spawn in the sky and fall to their death.

Newbie Noob

Most epic moment was following a dragon across the wild. It stopped to attack a Stormcloak camp and was kicking butt on the ground when i caught up. I came up over a ledge, sun setting behind me with sword drawn, dragon stops killing people looks across to me and then flies into the air... Was a complete movie moment.
Manuscripts and Pince-Nez
tsukune_713
im haunted by a skeleton of a dragon i killed every time i enter dawnstar, it either falls from the sky or digs it way out from underground rofl

I ******** hate Dawnstar
******** place ******** magnet for dragons

OMG yeah it is, i was playing earlier today and it was just ridiculous
I rather funny one for me was, I was stood around minding my own business rolling a cigarette (irl) not watching the game. Then a dragon attacked but I was in my own little world as I looked up. There was my horse from the Dark Brotherhood Shadowmere taking on a dragon. I watched in amazement as Shadowmere managed to kill the Dragon solo. Then thinking my horse was invincible and albeit a little bit of carelessness from me, I jumped off a mountain while riding Shadowmere. I survived.. Sadly, my Shadowmere did not :'(
omot
I rather funny one for me was, I was stood around minding my own business rolling a cigarette (irl) not watching the game. Then a dragon attacked but I was in my own little world as I looked up. There was my horse from the Dark Brotherhood Shadowmere taking on a dragon. I watched in amazement as Shadowmere managed to kill the Dragon solo. Then thinking my horse was invincible and albeit a little bit of carelessness from me, I jumped off a mountain while riding Shadowmere. I survived.. Sadly, my Shadowmere did not :'(

Sad story sad I praise your use of the word albeit, don't here that word too much lol.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
funny thing to happen to me was i was being chased by two giants and two mammoths, i thought i was safe by a giant caught up to me and taught me to fly.

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TIP ME.. If you think the ending of skyrim's primary quests was kinda unsatisfying...

( wahmbulance MINI-SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance )

Where at the end, your on top of the "throat of the world" and all the dragons are sitting on the mountain, then fly away.... when that was over, i was like..... "WTH? IS THA IT???"
Dead bodies spazzing out from glitchiness... emotion_awesome
So I killed Lydia with my bare hands in a blind rage, and i looted all the stuff i made her carry. I was above my carrying limit, so i did the thing where you can grab stuff and move it without picking it up to bring it to the store to sell. I walk by some old lady who i guess just barely missed the brutal murder and she must've been freaked out by me walking around holding the armor, because she sounded so scared when she said "What are you doing that for?!" I lol'd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff