Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brian61316
Diss me all you like but I will nag and whine until a new ARDS uptade come wich will let us use it with the DSi or until a ARDSi comes out because for me thats the only fair option so far.

That was my lol of the day lol
The Naked Beatle
I look at it this way, if hacking was bad then they wouldn't have created the AR in the first place.

If murder was bad, they wouldn't of created the atomic bomb in the first place
lol, that's two lol's today xd
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.
Apparently you assume everybody has wifi connections and/or wants to take the extra time involved to go onto the trading system and hunt down something that isn't "Give me a level 100 Mewtwo and I'll give you a level 3 Bidoof" compared to just buying an AR and getting everything they want within 5 minutes.

Cheating is efficient.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Here's the DUH moment for me.

Complaining that a DS Action Replay doesn't work on the DSi. Well, gee, since the AR is compatible with only the DS and DS Lite...

I'd say it's common sense that it doesn't work on the DSi.

This is like complaining when you buy NTSC games for the PS2 and trying to play them on a PAL PS2. They're incompatible, and if you'd paid attention to what you were buying, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.
Apparently you assume everybody has wifi connections and/or wants to take the extra time involved to go onto the trading system and hunt down something that isn't "Give me a level 100 Mewtwo and I'll give you a level 3 Bidoof" compared to just buying an AR and getting everything they want within 5 minutes.

Cheating is efficient.

THAT DEPENDS.

If you use hacks to catch the Pokemon at their basic levels, like a code to run into a basic Level 70 Mewtwo in the wild, and you still have to catch it, that's fine with me. When you get to editting levels, stats, moves, etc, that's where I draw the line. Catching them in their legit basic status is fine, but I DESPISE people who edit values and s**t.
Adell-Chan
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

THAT DEPENDS.

If you use hacks to catch the Pokemon at their basic levels, like a code to run into a basic Level 70 Mewtwo in the wild, and you still have to catch it, that's fine with me. When you get to editting levels, stats, moves, etc, that's where I draw the line. Catching them in their legit basic status is fine, but I DESPISE people who edit values and s**t.

Personally, I don't give a s**t what anybody does with their games.
Just as long as they don't try to pretend that they accomplished it legitimately.

While I think it's stupid to brag about video game accomplishments in the first place, it's just pure dumbassery to brag about video game accomplishments that you didn't even accomplish.

If you're gonna cheat, admit that you cheat. If you want to pretend like you're hot s**t because you have a level 100 Mewtwo with 500 in each stat, don't act like you actually trained anything when you just popped an AR into your DS.

*shrug*
Same way I feel about FPSes online, too.
It's one thing to act like getting a few headshots somehow makes your p***s big, but it's a complete other level of dumbassery to brag about how great you are, then get auto-banned a minute later because the cheat detection system just caught you.
True story in TFC, actually. Guy was running around at full speed shooting everybody perfectly and barely taking a scratch, started spouting off that he's so cool, then BAM. Big announcement automatically sent by the cheat detection that cheats had been found and he got banned from the server. Oh how the rest of us laughed.
wait for the DSi action replay, no biggie

O.G. Gaian

TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

That's why you clone em. >>;

You don't need AR.
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

You don't need AR.

Clone what?
Clone something you don't have?
And how is using a glitch not cheating?
Do you even read what you type?

O.G. Gaian

TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

Dude I know what I am typing.

Sure it killed my Cystal version like years ago. But it's better than using AR imo.
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

Sure it killed my Cystal version like years ago. But it's better than using AR imo.

If you know what you're typing, then why did you suggest to clone something that you don't even have to clone?
And then suggest using a glitch to cheat instead of using something that has little to no chance of doing any damage to your game unless you're a total ******** moron?
To the End of Sin
wait for the DSi action replay, no biggie

Because they feel they wasted their money buying a "non Nintendo approved product" pirate

O.G. Gaian

TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

Cheating is stupid.

So are you.

Cheating is efficient.

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

If you know what you're typing, then why did you suggest to clone something that you don't even have to clone?
And then suggest using a glitch to cheat instead of using something that has little to no chance of doing any damage to your game unless you're a total ******** moron?

Well then get a DSLite and use AR.

Besides you can just transfer from the old GBA games. I know the cloning glitch is stupid, but if the DSi doesn't support AR what other alternatives besides getting a DSLite is there?
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

Besides you can just transfer from the old GBA games. I know the cloning glitch is stupid, but if the DSi doesn't support AR what other alternatives besides getting a DSLite is there?

If I had a facepalm picture at hand, I would use it here.
For now, just use your imagination.

Agile Pumpkin

6,000 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

*whispers* Here....

User Image

*goes back to lurking*

O.G. Gaian

TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba
TailsBound
Heir Kaiba

You don't need AR.

Clone what?

*thinks of mudkipz*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas