The Devil in i's Husbando

Generous Citizen

Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence

Heh, I actually have the music on my phone for listening. >w<
I think I'll have to play the expansion now. I really did enjoy the game, so no reason not to. o:

It'll be a while before you'd wanna even step foot onto the new area if you've only beaten the vanilla game once. About level 80 is the bare minimum, and that's with the best equipment fully upgraded.

Is it really difficult? o_o I think I got around level 50. It's been a while since I've played it though. Man how intimidating. >_<

You have no idea, man. All I can say is, prepare to die. A lot. And gl dealing with Death for the first few times. emotion_kirakira

Heheh... "Prepare to Die" is my motto. >=D I've played too much Dark Souls to not know the feeling of dying over and over again.
Thanks for the heads up. c:

Alien Worshipper

TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence

Heh, I actually have the music on my phone for listening. >w<
I think I'll have to play the expansion now. I really did enjoy the game, so no reason not to. o:

It'll be a while before you'd wanna even step foot onto the new area if you've only beaten the vanilla game once. About level 80 is the bare minimum, and that's with the best equipment fully upgraded.

Is it really difficult? o_o I think I got around level 50. It's been a while since I've played it though. Man how intimidating. >_<

You have no idea, man. All I can say is, prepare to die. A lot. And gl dealing with Death for the first few times. emotion_kirakira

Heheh... "Prepare to Die" is my motto. >=D I've played too much Dark Souls to not know the feeling of dying over and over again.

I guess if you've played a lot of Dark Souls you'll be good, but still, the bigger enemies in the new area were giving me trouble at level 150.

Generous Citizen

Diabolical Indulgence

I guess I have a long way to go.
Like 100 levels long. >_<

Ruthless Rogue

Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence
TheUpbeatCitizen
Diabolical Indulgence

I guess if you've played a lot of Dark Souls you'll be good, but still, the bigger enemies in the new area were giving me trouble at level 150.
carry priapts for the bigger boss enemies. Makes everything much easier

Distinct Ally

TheUpbeatCitizen
Kobisky

You're deprived of Dark Souls. x_x I play almost every day. But, sometimes I burn myself out on it. :s

I bored myself to death just trying to grind the Giant Lord till max level

Generous Citizen

Kobisky
TheUpbeatCitizen
Kobisky

You're deprived of Dark Souls. x_x I play almost every day. But, sometimes I burn myself out on it. :s

I bored myself to death just trying to grind the Giant Lord till max level

That could get tiresome. Ugh, I hate farming for equipment I want. Like Visible Aurous set and stuff. x_x

Avoret's Spouse

Anxious Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i played it a long time ago but it was my brother's game and he took it back before i could get very far
i remember it being rather fun though!

Distinct Ally

frillhaunt
i played it a long time ago but it was my brother's game and he took it back before i could get very far
i remember it being rather fun though!

Steal it back xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas