Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Ally

Does anybody still play this?

My friend told me to play it, and its just absolutely amazing haha. I logged 13 hours on the first day of owning it... That doesn't sound good I know but come on. Its a great game.

I'm a huge fan of Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, Skyrim... And ridiculous other sums of RPGs and its like a subtle combo of every one.

Ruthless Rogue

Every once and awhile. I need to stop being lazy and finishing maxing my gear/get to cap

Alien Worshipper

My DD senses tingled.

Play this all the time.

Alien Worshipper

Liightning
Every once and awhile. I need to stop being lazy and finishing maxing my gear/get to cap

Jeez, man, you still haven't reached the max level?

Distinct Ally

Okay, just making sure I'm not the only one haha. The game really is beautiful. Although, as soon as Destiny comes out, I'll be too distracted /:

Alien Worshipper

I have a few hundred hours clocked on my save personally, never get tired.

What Vocation are you/planning to be? I'm a Ranger myself.
I haven't played it in forever but, it's one of my favorite RPG's. Once you get to the Dark Arisen content it gets so much better.

Alien Worshipper

Gh4stly
Diabolical Indulgence

If you die and I make a Dragon's Dogma thread... are you going to post in it?

I probably would.

Alien Worshipper

Kraven Crypt
I haven't played it in forever but, it's one of my favorite RPG's. Once you get to the Dark Arisen content it gets so much better.

This so, so much. I remember the first time I beat Death, man that felt good. Of course, now he's no trouble for me at all.

One time I did accidentally kill him by knocking him off the edge of one of the cliffs while he was stunned, didn't feel so good then. :'D

Distinct Ally

Well I made a character played for maybe 4 hours as a mage then restarted because I hated the idea I had for the character names of my Pawn and myself.

So far I'm level 40, been playing for a day and a half.

Started as a Strider, became an assassin, maxed it out, now I'm a Magick Archer, its pretty damn fun haha.

Alien Worshipper

Pretty good choice. If you need any help with anything, I'll gladly do my best to assist you.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
It is a really good game. I hope they make another one.

Alien Worshipper

XBalmung
It is a really good game. I hope they make another one.

I hope so, too.

Ruthless Rogue

Diabolical Indulgence
Liightning

Jeez, man, you still haven't reached the max level?
Well at this point 170+ seems kinda pointless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff