Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf

Hey guys! Thanks for dropping by!
Now I'm aware that DA is a particularly glitchy game if you still had the 1.01 patch on your console.
I can attest to that since I had my hard drive on my PS3 broken due to the numerous times the
game would crash on me and I had to replace it. I'm not saying it's a painstaking process(even if it is)
but a hard drive still costs money and it has come to my attention that they've released 1.02 recently.
Any of you guys have an idea when 1.02 will be made available on PS3?
Also, do you think that would fix the crashes and freezing? I don't really wanna go ordering another HD. yum_tea

Wolf

Bump yum_tea

Wolf

Someone plis emo

Wolf

Plis.. emo

Super Rare

Why must they release games that glitch and bug out emo
Where are all the well done and FINISHED games?

IRL Noob

i just downloaded a patch on the 9th on my PS3 for dragon age
wasn't that 1.02? gonk i think the only one they didn't do was XBONE for now?

Ruthless Seeker

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Thanks for the update! Bump!

Invisible Lover

Disable Network Sharing, via Options in the Main Menu. That tends to cause crashes because it runs simultaneously when the game tries to auto-save + load a new area.

Also, respec'ing your stats (or using the item that causes it) tends to cause a crash if you put all your points into skills, as soon as you use it. For best results, use the respec item, save your game, exit the in-game menu then try re-entering the menu and distributing your stat points.

Wolf

Gunnerblaster
Disable Network Sharing, via Options in the Main Menu. That tends to cause crashes because it runs simultaneously when the game tries to auto-save + load a new area.

Also, respec'ing your stats (or using the item that causes it) tends to cause a crash if you put all your points into skills, as soon as you use it. For best results, use the respec item, save your game, exit the in-game menu then try re-entering the menu and distributing your stat points.

I noticed that autosave feature while I was travelling to haven..
This is very useful information.. Thank you.. The glitches have cleared for the most part when I patched 1.02.
Still a little bit more tweaking to do to get the game running smoothly.. yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff