Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Doom3 scary when playing alone in total darkness?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

i highly recomend yall check out this webpage... its a long video but worth the wait... i'm sure you'll laugh your a** off as i did...

http://user.skynet.be/fa326379/Delta.wmv
eh? aww crap... link didn't work... let me try and find it again... *sigh*
i hated doom 1, doom 2, and doom 64 was just stupid, so i really dont see how doom 3 will be any better, no story sad , now if you want a scare, check out resident evil 2, or go watch avp again...
The link doesn't seem to work... And Doom 3? It was scary. For all of an hour. After that, it just gets repetetive. There's a few jump scenes here and there, but it's not scary at all in between them. It's not constantly scary like say... Silent Hill 3, for example (Yes, the two games are completly different, but I say I'm allowed to compare them since Doom claims to be the scariest game ever, but the SH series beats the hell out of it - or so says me.)
ok, now the link works... or for me i did... its just a funny a** video of some british guy playing doom3 and being scared shitless... its worth watching
No story my a**.
ahh... very very true... i remember playing silent hill 1 at my sister house and omg... now that was scary... lol
ok well i did what i wanted to do... share the link to that video for those who are interested... laters
Was not scary. It had a few startling moments but the overall game wasn't scary. Fatal Frame 2 and Silent Hill 1 were much more frightening.
Daje
i hated doom 1, doom 2, and doom 64 was just stupid, so i really dont see how doom 3 will be any better, no story sad , now if you want a scare, check out resident evil 2, or go watch avp again...

Without Doom, you wouldn't get all the good FPS games you have now. Seriously.
SB992
Daje

Without Doom, you wouldn't get all the good FPS games you have now. Seriously.

3nodding yup yup... but we wouldn't of had doom if it wasn't for wolfenstine... muh hahahaha
the first 30 minuts were kind of good but the rest was week
I HATe DOOM i dont know why bud i hate that dude..
its boring and u are shooting mosters or something

Dapper Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
It's not really scary, just a bunch of s**t that makes you jump. Like turning a corner and looking a monster in the face. You would've been just as scared if you turned the corner and was face to face with Ronald McDonald. Just common scare tactics that aren't that scary when you think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff