Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAFAKUN MORRY
oh yea i remember that some of the early models even had it as bad as having the lense crack as the disk would enter
But it's not prevalent anymore, is it?
Rcho
RAFAKUN MORRY
oh yea i remember that some of the early models even had it as bad as having the lense crack as the disk would enter

after the huge ******** up that was the first year and a half of the 360 they started to do some quality control .
RAFAKUN MORRY
Rcho
RAFAKUN MORRY

after the huge ******** up that was the first year and a half of the 360 they started to do some quality control .
Talking about the xbox 1 lol
I haven't run into disc problems but that interface is still a cluster of problems ((In my opinion anyway)), there is at times slight freezes and I don't if its just me but it does make alot of racket after turning the system off.
Sovi3t Unit
I haven't run into disc problems but that interface is still a cluster of problems ((In my opinion anyway)), there is at times slight freezes and I don't if its just me but it does make alot of racket after turning the system off.
Ah that's not too bad. I can def deal with that lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces