Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since Kingdom Hearts 2 came out Disney has bought a lot of properties. Do you think the fact that Disney now owns Marvel, Pixar, and Star Wars will affect Kingdom Hearts 3? From what I can see in other Kingdom Hearts games it seems like they are running out of new worlds for the characters to explore in terms of Disney animated films like they have used before (with the exception of Pirates of the Carribean). Could you see a star wars level? Or a finding nemo level?

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'd rather see stuff from older series, like Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
That would be the absolute worst thing ever.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

Bleshoo
Agreed, along with the Black Cauldron and Atlantis.

Though I wouldn't mind little subtle nod to Star Wars or Marvel... such as a Captain America shield hanging somewhere on a wall, or Darth Vader's helmet being on a shelf. But that's the -most- I'd want.

...maybe a Lightsaber Keyblade, but ONLY because that sounds awesome.

Cute Hero

That would be the thing that will finally compel me to buy a Kingdom Hearts game. It would be hilarious.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Atlantis Lost Empire be a fun level. They could always bring back Nightmare and Wonderland and expand on them. (please?)

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
No. This would be awful to the KH series.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanacytus
Bleshoo
Agreed, along with the Black Cauldron and Atlantis.

Though I wouldn't mind little subtle nod to Star Wars or Marvel... such as a Captain America shield hanging somewhere on a wall, or Darth Vader's helmet being on a shelf. But that's the -most- I'd want.

...maybe a Lightsaber Keyblade, but ONLY because that sounds awesome.

All hearts, return to the Dark side!

Heroic Senshi

I'd be surprised if they didn't. Some evil thing threatens all of the worlds so why would these worlds be exempt?

Heck, they already did Tron.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Super Sailor Moon
I'd be surprised if they didn't. Some evil thing threatens all of the worlds so why would these worlds be exempt?

Heck, they already did Tron.

I love Sailor moon btw. And ugh... I hated that damn level and can we make Org 13 easier in 3? They were unstoppable well some were easy.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I'd only like Star Wars or Marvel being in KH 3 if they put Square Enix worlds in it. Not from Final Fantasy but like Elicoor II from Star Ocean 3. That would be interesting.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm fairly sure you won't be seeing Star Wars or Marvel in KH3. Even if Disney owns the two, they've still got the say-so and plenty of restrictions, rules and the licenses are stopping Nomura from using them. Not to mention Disney didn't give the go ahead for them to use Mickey until the sequel. Only time will tell, but knowing how much work it takes to get licenses or the go ahead for multiple characters, worlds and creatures. I just don't see it happening.

Just take a look at all of those Jump Super Stars, Jump Ultimate Stars or J-Star Victory Vs. Which are still in Japan because it would take a lot of work to get all the rights and licenses squared away for it's use and release stateside. The same could probably be said for the Star Ocean series. Not to mention the rights for most of the movie franchises of Marvel characters are all over the place. Some are with Fox, most are with Marvel and one is with Sony.
Don't like Kingdom Hearts.. but I rather see a jungle Book World or Great Mouse Detective.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pixar will probably be in KH at some point because of those hidden models in KH2.

As for Star Wars and Marvel, no. Just because Disney now owns the rights to them doesn't mean they'll make it in the game. Marvel has been owned by Disney for years and yet nothing, thank god. If that were the case then I expect Guybrush Threepwood in the next game since he's own by Disney now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff