• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Faceless Soldier
TruePaw
Faceless Soldier

All about the flash nade spam.

Then I throw them back.

Countered

I don't tend to throw them back, due to nade-cooking.
Bunny hopping away.
I catch you in a cook..

Eloquent Streaker

You pretty much HAVE to reload after each kill when using an automatic weapon, unless it holds a hell of a lot of ammo (i.e. machine guns). The last thing you want is to be going up against a guy who has a full mag of ammo, while you only have one-third of your mag remaining. It's especially true in Halo, where you WILL damn near empty the Assault Rifle to kill your opponent.

It's not a bad habit to have, honestly.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Requiem in Mortis
You pretty much HAVE to reload after each kill when using an automatic weapon, unless it holds a hell of a lot of ammo (i.e. machine guns). The last thing you want is to be going up against a guy who has a full mag of ammo, while you only have one-third of your mag remaining. It's especially true in Halo, where you WILL damn near empty the Assault Rifle to kill your opponent.

It's not a bad habit to have, honestly.

Halo is built so the AR is a hard on clip kill.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
No. In fact, I berate teammates very harshly when they do things as idiotic as fire one bullet, then reload while the person they fired at but did not kill finds them and retaliates.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
DynaSuarez Wrecks
No. In fact, I berate teammates very harshly when they do things as idiotic as fire one bullet, then reload while the person they fired at but did not kill finds them and retaliates.

It happens.

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Consumer 100
I instictively reload whenever I can.
I do this. Used to get me killed, but now I'm a master of drop shooting and taking cover whilst I reload.

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yep, very guilty of it. I reload probably after every kill which usually backfires because I encounter someone else mid-reload and die.

Another bad habit of mine is bunny hopping. I jump every few seconds without even realizing it.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I reload even if I take two shots. gonk

Fanatical Prophet

No, I'm generally the support guy armed with an LMG and (if the game has vehicles) a Anti-Tank or Anti-Air weapon.

Meeki
I reload even if I take two shots. gonk
I hope you enjoy Swiss Cheese, you're about to look like it.

Demonic Punk

I used to have that problem, until I started playing Alien Swarm, and E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy(I recommend these games for anyone with Obsessive Reloading Disorder.)

Both of thoose have the same thing of "reload with ammo, loose ammo", but E.Y.E Takes it further and makes you manually reload.

Greedy Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Reload forever Reloading forever and ever as much as possible.
you have to constantly reload in BF3; however, with some weapons, like the AEK-971, it's better to let the clip run out and then switch to your pistol and keep that out until you know the area is safe or you think you have enough time to reload your AEK because that thing takes a little longer to reload than say an M416.

edit: I recently have forced myself to switch to my pistol before running out of bullets in my magazine and keeping the pistol out until I have no bullets in the pistol and then switch back until finally I only have my knife and I wack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff