Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man, I have the constant need to reload. It just feels good.

Although reloading constantly is bad in Killing Floor, because you can actually waste bullets when you reload.

Also, if my health is below 80% on pretty much anything, I have a panic attack.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
ive just started playing fps (previously only rpg) and i always forget to reload hahaha so i'm always reloading as im being shot lol sweatdrop

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
It's unavoidable sometimes.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
With FPS, I have to keep reloading. I always feel like if I don't, then I will run out of ammo in the middle of combat and die because I had to reload.

In RPG's, I have to keep my health full (or at least close to it). This applies to everyone in the party.

In fighting games, if I win a match, I usually do my characters taunt (which is a bad thing for online play, but it's a habit).

In just about any game, I have to start off playing as a female character. I usually don't like male characters, and in games where I create my own character, I always make females, like in Dark Souls and Fallout.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
I seriously though of this when I saw the title to the thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyways, yes I always have the habbit, especially on Blacks ops and Gears of War 3.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
That's just awesome. XD
Yep. It's helpful in the event I fight two enemies instead of one. Or a group of five in MAG, since everyone there has Stormtrooper accuracy.

Supercharged Sex Symbol

LMG's son. I got rounds to spare.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
True, I use up a few shots from an LMG and reload though.
Depends on my gun. Most of the time yes but when im using an LMG I try and break the habit at least for a lil bit

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Necro thread is necro, but I'll respond anyways.

Yes, I reload after every kill. Whether it's a NPC, or another player I always reload out of habit. I'm not sure which game in particular started this habit though, probably a game where a full clip would be needed to kill an enemy.
I do that too man. Sometimes i'm reloading and some f*****t ends up killing me. I just get paranoid because what if i spray and I don't have enough bullets. rolleyes

Tipsy Phantom

I should really consider adopting this habit when I play shooters. I usually use over half of my ammo and them run out the next time I'm shooting someone.

Needless to say, I do a lot of running.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces