Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey, I've been playing shooters for about six years now, and I noticed I reload after almost every kill, which is a problem sometimes. So I was wondering, does anyone else do this?
If not, what habit do you have when gaming? From clicking the analog stick, to gunning the engine in racers.

User Image
T̋ͨ̑͛̽͊҉͙̺͉̩͇̤̫͍͉͍͈̥̥͖͕́͢͞ͅͅö̘̫̩̭̼͚̤͔̫͕͔̩́̑ͪ̅̃̔̾ͦ̃͘̕ͅ ̴̛̤̲͚̩͔̱̥̺̰̬͕͎͇̈̉͒ͫ͒͑̀̏̕͜i̸̧̠͕̥̻̭̝͈̝̫̐̓̒͒͆̒ͫ̑ͥͪ͒͌ͣ͑́̚n̸͉̫͖̄͊́ͩͣ̈̐̇͗̊̚̕v̔ͥ̀ͨͥ̎̓̍̋ͫ̎ͩ̌̀̏̔̈̚͏̸̲̬̭̲̭͕̮̺̤͖̥͈͟ơ̷͕͓͙͙̜̩̱͐̒͌ͨ̃͌̃͐̄̆̀̄̎ͪͦ͢͢͠k̃͗̓ͨ͆̋̇͋ͥ͒ͤ͗͏̶̨̧̛͖̞̬̣͕̫̥͎͔̤̝̠̮̟ͅeͯ̐͂̽̿̈̈́̈́̓̅ͦͫ̿͏̛̞̮̦̙̥̫̜͙ ̶̰͉͚̯̱̰̾̇ͯ̏ͦ́́̕t̷̉̽̏̋̀͑̉͛̈́̎ͫ̃̀̚̚̚̚̚͡҉͍̥̖͍̖̣̘͕̦h̆̎̒̍ͫ̀̎̒̅ͩ͗͐̚҉̶̶͔͙͖̖̖̟̥͟èͧ͒͌̉ͣ͋̌̑̉̌͛̂͒̀͏̣͎͕̭̪̖̗̺̩̗̪̭̪͖̤ͅ ͎̱̯͙̞́ͧͫ̆ͩͣͪ̆̃ͤͧ̑̅̑͊̏̌̏̀́̕͘ḩ̴̰̭̦̖̺̆ͫ̑̐ͬ̐̐ͦ͗̎͘͞͝i̸͉̥̻͕̝̬̮̠̖̻̼̤̜̠̜̹̊ͨ̾̉̏̂ͫ͗v̩͎̤̥͈̹̪͈͖̲̠͎̩̘̪̥̫̲̩ͣ̽̊̒̂̿͋͒͗́̎̋ͪͤ͝͞͝e̢͉̜̜̗͙͓̩̥̱ͮ͌͆ͭͧ̔̒ͪͬ̐ͤ̋́̚-̷̧̙̬̰̤̬̭̲͉͍̬̙̗͈̬̪̻̫͌̇ͣ̄ͯ͗̋̍ͫ͋̈̽́͢m̧͍̲̩̝̲͑̆̄̍ͪͭͦͭ̃̂̍̈͛ͤ̋ͪ̀̚i͛̑̀̐̃̅̾̅̃͒̈̾ͣ́҉̨̭͈̣͇̩̙͎̙͓n͂̋ͦ̔̔͐͒ͨ̀̚͏͔̙͖͎͡d̤͔̗͈̜̟̤̻͇̪̺̞̻͎̀̒̌ͣ̾ͯ̐ͮ͆͋̍́̀͟͞ ͒͐ͨ͐̃̊̍͒̂̏̈́̋̃ͮ̋̍͒͏̛̦͚̳̘̜͜͟͟r̴̡̲̫͍͚̰̦͕̜̯̺̺͚̬͈͓͚̮̃̈͛̉͠ͅę̵̶͆̑̉̃ͫ̚͠҉͕̦̥̘͎̣̟͕͇͙̫̞̭̤̬p̐͋̇̓ͫ͂ͤͬͤ̽̈͂͏҉̫͙̻̪̭̮͇̖͍̘͝r̴̡̯̳̝͈̬̲͂̂̐̂̔ͭͫͬ̔̃̏́ͨ̊͋ͮ̉͡ȩ͇͇̪͖͉̮̞̞̺̱̱̼̯̓ͭ͒̽̈̓̅̓̈̾͂͞ͅͅs̵̡̨ͩ̓̈́͌͊̈́̒ͬ͐ͫ̎͋̕͏̺͕̯̤̤̯̜̗̞̯̤̗ȩ̡͉̼̦̝̗̥̫̳̺͈͎̝̖̝̣͔̳͌ͨ̅ͦ̔̽̎̀̀̇ͦ̑ͧ͘͜͞n̢̛͓̤͉̺̖͉̱̘̗̰̤̳͛͐ͨ̊̈̋́̏̂͊̑͑͢͝t̸̤̫̘̰͔͕̜̩͈̞̟̝͈̪̏̇̆͆͑̾͂ͧ̓͂ͤ̾̅͊̀͡͠į̸̶̧̝̘̹̩̙͕̫̜͕̩̮̹̭͋̓͗̾ͫ̎ͥ̇̑̏͟n͕̖͕̻̮̬̱̹̤̙̰̳̫̠͙͖̲̒̽͐̓̎ͮͪ̊̐̈́́́̓͌͒́̏̾͒̀̕͡g̵̏́̔͛̐̀͒̉̓̍ͭ҉̳͕̜̪̙͓͇̠̣ ̛̥̟̯͚͔͖̪͍͚̹̘͊͌̍͒͗ͮ̀͗͊̈̋ͪ̾̊͌́͘͝c̸̸̡̰͍̭͍͇̙̤̪ͪ̑ͭ͛̋̇̑̌͜h̵̭̻̟͖̭̪̔ͫ̓͐ͪ̊ͦ̌ͅa̸̡͍̜͖͚̤̯̮ͥ̿ͪ͂̚o̡͓̤̪̮̖͈͓̪̩̼͉͎̘͇̼͊̏ͥ̽ͪͯͤ́ͫͪ̍ͫṣ̨̤̭̗̣̥̭̔̔̆ͩ̍̀̊͋̋͊ͧ̂̄̀.̡̛̫̰̗̬̍̒̽ͦ̉͐ͤͩͫ͋̋͢͝
̶̡̛̪̝͖̯̰̪̱̯̮̫̱̹̓͗̾ͬ͒͌͒̽̂̈́̒̌̉͌͟͞I̡͓̯͎͖̩̬̥̋̂ͬ̒̋͂̿̆̿̃̽͘ñ̨̧̝̼̻ͤ̇ͧ̓͂ͨ͛ͤ̽͒̔ͯ̒̄̋̈́́ͅv̡̹̪̪̹̻̞̻̜͍͓͍̫͙͉̪̱ͮ̽̔͆̓ͮ̅ͫ̈͒̽̓͌ͣ͑̈ͫ̈͠ͅoͥ͒̊̑͒ͪ́̏͘͠͏̳̠̺̙̱͎̟̤͍̣͇̭͉̪̘̩k̶͖͖͕̯̯̮̠̥̥̱ͪ̐̎̒̐͐͑͑̊͢͞iͬ͑̄ͬͣ́̍̂̽̌̓̓̈́̓̚҉̀҉̻͎̬̗̲̼͟n̵̟̞̖͖ͮ̄ͬ̚g̷̶͖͕̣̦ͤ͆͋ͥͭ͘ ̡̝͙̰̯͎͖̱̺̤͖̮̘̉̉̒̊ͬͦ̆ͪ̉͐̾̌́͐͡͞͡ͅt͋̎̒͗͑҉҉̗̲̝͚̺̖͈͚͚̙̭̱͠ͅh̅͐̉ͩͨͭ̌̃̔ͯ̌̓̎̉̑̚̚͏͕͚̺͔̥̱̰͔̫̹̬̫́͠ē̡͙͔͎͇̬͕̗̻͖̳̥͚͇̮̬̱̝̒ͤ̃̋ͫ̆ͤͪ͑́ͦ̀͢ ̸̸̡̪̱̦̞̓̒̐̑͋ͭͩͦ̿̓̓ͫͯͪ͊͛̀f̶̨̠̪̙͖͔͈̙̤͍ͥ̐́̐ͣ̓ͨ̓̌ͫ̄́̏̀ͥ̎ē̸̫̼͖̳̳̼͐̆̿̌̍̊ͫ̔̓́͊̑̐̋ͨ̀̀̚͠e̫͉͖͙͇̯̳̻͋ͣͣ͆̓ͫ̊̒ͬ̿̂̚͡͞l̡̰͍̮̮̲͔̭̙͖̹͓̝̲͖̳̞̓̎̂͞ͅͅi̶̵̗̺͚̠̗̟̳͐͐͑ͤ́ͫ̊̽͌̇ͥ̀͘͟n̦͙͈͖̑ͥ͗̎̅͂̓͛̽ͩ͂̍ͯ͊ͭ̓ͨ͟g͓̮̟̫̬̝̝͕̞͈̦̖͉̻͆̓ͩ̓͋̈ͬ̈́ͥ̔ͮ͒͘͝ ̧͔̯̲͍̱̻̞̲̭̞̱̤̝͍̲̞̉̓ͣ͋̀̿̋͐͑̋̎͌̎ͭͤ͜ͅȍ̶̡͕̙̰͇̫͈͙̦͉̰͉͇̌̓̒̓̓͛͋̀͂ͮ͆̍ͭ͊̑͟͝͡f̶̵̡̧̹͈̳̰̘̅ͮ͌̍̓̎̇̎̓̈ͣ͒̌̾̇ ̶̛͖̘͚͇̗̭͉̭̲͕̥͇̼̺͑ͭͧ̂́ͫͥ̀ͧ͑̃̎ͦ̋ͥ̇̊ͩͅc̐ͭ͗͛̋ͫ̊̈́̐͏̶̲̭̤̜̭͙͚̥̪͘͢h̷̢͉͕̜̹͍̠͈̬̣͓̑ͫ̀̄̍ͬ̍͂̅̄͌͜͢aͣ̋ͣͨ̈́ͭ̄ͬͮ͑̏̌ͬ̔ͭ́̂ͬ̇̕͏͇̭̗̤̩̩̱͚͇͉͔̀ͅǫ͕͍̹͔͖̰̙̮̰̜̙̰̯͈̩͊̊́ͧ͒ͬͯͨs̋ͥ̈́͛ͭͦ͊̎͛̎̾͆̿́҉̼̰̜̠͉͕͖̟͍̥͓͙̮͠͝ͅͅ.̢̡̛͚̙̜̖̻̪̝̦͚̪͔̭̪̬̥̆͋͒̅̎̄ͥ͠
̸̢̡̧̼͔̭͖̤͉̗ͪ̄̓͆͌ͪ̀̆ͭ̏͒̚͘ͅͅW̘̳̱̪̪͎ͧͭͭ͛ͯͥ̊̃̿ͦ̏̏͊ͣ́i̛ͭ͆̊̓͊҉͎͙̭͚͖͎̝͕̥̮̙͚̗ͅţ̷̜̙̺̲̣͈̘̪̞̯̬͑ͦͬ͂ͦ̓̈͒ͦ̂ͅh̷̨ͩ̀̄͒̍̃͒͏͔̱̝̬͔̲̝̻͇̹̞ͅ ͓̲͔̟̲͖͇̣̳ͣ̌ͤ͌ͩ̏̋͜o̷̼͉͙̱̯͖̣̙͔̞̘̯̲͎̪ͨ̉͐ͩ̈͑̓̾̇̔ͥ́́u̶ͧ̎̋̍ͦ̚͏͖̪̰̱͙̻͖̹̤̮̝͉̙͠t̸ͣͫ̎̽̄ͫ͐́́̾̾̔ͥ̊ͯͥ̓̓͡҉̗̱̞͚̪̖̬̠ͅ ̴̨͈͕̥̼̫̤̱͈͍͚̹͔̣̘̘̘͙̎͂͌̑̇ͦ̒̈́ͪ̏͆̇̒̈́̚͘̕͠ͅo̵̪̣̺̗̮̗̯̥̟͖̙̤̟̫̟̙̜̱ͪ̔ͤ̈͂͑̑ͧ̓̔͗̓ͮ͆̄r̒͂ͩ̀̔͌̿ͬ̉̒͋̓͌͒̏ͦ̍҉̵͚̳̯̙͖d̵̷̨̡̹͈̰̹̯͚̥̠̮͍̔ͭ͛ͨͩ͆ͮͦ̽̃͠ȩ̛̻͎͇̖̖͈̞̤̞̪̱̖̞̫̅̈́̉̃r̢̢̬̖͈̝̱͎̘̜̙̼̳͋͆͗͑͝͝.̹̞͈͙̌ͭ͗̐ͪ͛͋́͝

Constant reloading is a good thing.

It's not like you're wasting ammo, like in the rl.

As for me, I have to have my HP near or at full constantly.

̜̖͕̠ͣͦͬͥ̑̆ͤ̉͂̈́̃̂̈́̈́̎ͬ͊̀͋̕̚͢҉̵̷̛̠̰̤͕̗͔̦̦̺T̷͉̣̬͓̹͓̜͇̜̣̪̼̦͖͔̓̏̃ͧ͒̎͢h̡̽̾ͪͭ̔ͯ̽ͤͫ͛͒̉̀̚҉̙̹̟̗͎͕̜̞͇̖̥̲̬̠̣̗̠̣͖e͙̻̗̦͎̳̟̠͖͇̥̘̲͖̳̎̏͋̓̑͝͞ ̵̖̦̫͓̩̳̦͑̌̏̓ͧͧͤ̋ͧ̐ͦ̾ͦ̾̈́̾͒̚̕N̶̞̦̳͔̭̠̱ͩ̿́̒ͫ͒̏̇̒̇̎̐͋̋̚͞͠ȩͣ͌̋̂͏͈̩̺͚̩͚͓̟̫͡z̢͇̯̙̗̦̞̘̲͈̭͕͈͙̙ͥ̋ͦͭ̃ͮ̑̽͐̈́̓́̚̕͜ͅp͔̱̻̭̖̘̦̺̲͎̘̬̹͕̥̔̾͌͑̔͐̈̂ͧ̈́͋ͪͭ̅͢e͋̂́̇ͬ̍̀͆̏͏̵̤͈͍͔͖͖̣͇̘̦͖͍̀͞r̶̴̢̪̲̬̱̖̯͎̭̆͐͊̊́ͣ͐̔͌̆̀͐̆̎͌̑̚̕ḑ̞̘̩̍͛̓ͨ̊̄͂͗̋͂̎͐͋ͩ̈ͩ͝͝i͇̥̮̱̹̖͉͔̰̾ͭͫ̇̇ͩ̆ͪ̑͐̓̀̚͟͟ǎ̄ͩͦͯͪ͞͏̵̪̭͕̼͙̝́n̵̹̻̗̪̪̝̼̰̣̰̅͆̿̑̍̀̕͟͝ͅ ̱̲̣̳̳̪̮̙̫͈̰̮̺͖͈ͭ́ͪͨ̓͐̃ͪ̋͠ͅh̸̆ͮͮ͏̶̴̳̗̰̭̠̤̭̯̩͢i̴̢̧̢̠̯̗̤̦̦ͦͫ̀̐͛́͌̇̊̌́v̜̙̙̣͂̂̔̎͡ḛ̢̨͕̥͈̼͎̱̹͉͇͍̠̱̤͓̮̹̆̊ͣ̀̋ͭ-̸̢̣͍̮̗̳̖͈͕͗ͧ͌̊ͣ́͌͛̏̀̏̚͠m̨͙̺̗̖̫̜̹̣̹͔͎̣͍̪͒̈́̿̈́̎ͬ͋̾ͮ̐̓̄͜͡͝į̲̺͔͙̥͓̳̳́̒͑́͒͆̿̒̀ͯ̋̋̎̾ͅň̔̂͛̔ͫ̾̍͆ͯ̃̏ͦ҉̶̷̯͚̠̝̟͚͍͕̹̜͢͞d̶̵̨̡͖͕͈̤̊ͨ̃̽̌ͨ͌̋͐̈́̄͆̑͊̊͘ ̢̡͖͇͙̣̥̱̞̙̙͙̩̻̔̂͒̂̃ͤ̎͂̿͐̊̄̑͞ͅȯ̶̧̤̩̞̟͔̦̠̲͎̬̙̙̙̟̤̤̭͈̏́̆̽͒ͫ͒̏̐ͮ̎̅̌̒̕͢ͅf̞͎͉̹̅̓ͯͭ̇̆̀͢ ̶̀͛͒ͨͪ̋́̒̾ͧ̀̒ͪ̕͟͏̖̤͎͇c͓͉̱͙̭͇̺͎̱̺̠͒̆ͫ͋̋̆ͤͬ͆̑̈́̎ͦͥ͛̉̅̍͆͡h̢̛̗̟͉̘̦̫̲͉̻͔͛̓ͣ̆́̈̑̇ͪ͑̚ȃ̛͇̥̫͈̪͔̖̝̼͓͇̱̈́̉ͩ̈́́ͦ̄ͫ́̽͗̃ͪ̆̐̈ͬ͛ͅͅo͊ͤ͒ͭ̐ͯ͌ͥ͌̋̈́̾̒̑̈́͒҉̢̨̗̳͓̬̰s͔͍̻͉̠͉̼̘̓ͥ̊ͥ͐ͥ̂̈́ͣͥ̂͗̀͝ͅ.̴̵̝͖̤̫̗͚͇͕̤͖̺̠̝̩̺̺̮̯ͮ͛̐̓̏ͩ̍ͯ̽͗̆̾͂ͯ̀ͥͥ̕͢ ̨̳̲̮̯͓̱̻̝̹̻̪̥̼̅ͪ͗̎́͡͝Zͪ̌ͦ̒̆ͪͧͤ̎ͩ̓̑̎̍ͬ҉̯̫̣̰͙̯̰̗͙̙͟ã̴̷̛̭͕̻͍̙͙̪̩̜͕̳̦̭̆ͦ͛͊́̋̔̌͌̂ͬ̚͟͡ͅl̵̷͔͍̗͇ͭ̿̑͐ͯ͐̔̈͆ͪ̎̒̑͂͐ͪ̾ͅg̛͚̹͍̗̜̖̘͓͖̭̩̜͎͍̭͇ͫ̔̇̓̍͆̊̂͊ͤͫ̀ͫ͌̔͛̆̿̀́͘ͅö̝̯͓̯̗̯̞̂̎́̉͒̑̉ͭ̈̋̅̒̄͘͜͞.̷̧̼̜̹̠̱͚̭̩̻̤̳̣̭͋̓͋ͪ͗ͧ͒̈́͌̍̆̈́͘͘͡ ̧̢̥͓͙̮̬̰͚̖̦̪̩̲͇͈̹̘ͬͮͨ̔̉ͭ̑͊̄̂̇ͨ͆̚̚͞
͕͙̩̼̙̣͕̰̭̺͉̝ͥͩ̔ͬ̄́ͫ̇̉ͤ́͜͝H̸̷̷͚͔̹̙͉̝̮͈͉͙̙͕̺̜̹͓̱̿ͨ̆̿ẽ̶̱͍̗̥̦̠ͥ̀͂̽ͭͥ̈́̆̂̀͌̎ͪ̾́͡ ̢̗͖̬͎͈̻̜͍̬̥͖͚̮̠̥̯͚͓̂͋̉̓ͦ̽͑̂̊̄͂͢ŵ̵̷̶̡̩͓̺͚͈͍͉͙̫̗̳͖̺͎̑͂̀̿̉̂͆̍ͧ̍̓̒͘h̨̘̹̟̗̻̱̭̲͎̻̖̩̼̤̠̳̤ͥ͌̋̑͝͠o̅ͯ̂ͨͧ̄̄ͦ̀ͥͣ̃̂͊͊̾ͧ́҉͇̜͔̥̗͎͓̘͙̼͕̮̻͖͖̦ ̸̢̮̮̘̟̪̝̗̥̳̞͉̝̹͍͉̲̞̣̃ͬ̔̏̃̃͛̽̽̂͊̃ͯW̸̴̵͉͎̣͙̬̹͉̞͈̟̗̥̱͙͗ͯ̉ͯ̇ͦͨͧͬ̑̾ͣ̌a̴̢̯͇̻͔̘̺̥̱̥͉̗̬̾ͥ̔ͯ̌ͮ̊̾̌ͪͧ͊ͦ̿̀̚͟i̺͎̘̙̬̘͍͓ͭ͛̔̀ͫͥ͝t̴̴̏͊ͭ̈́ͯ̎ͩ̏̉ͧ͢҉̮̻̻͔͈̲̰̙͓͇̼͙s͕̳͕̯̬̰͚̬̗̗̱̰̘̹̝̞͒͒̓̾ͥ̒ͤ̊ͬ̇́ͭ̋ͭͧͬ̇ͨ͢͠ͅ ̶͈̦͔̯̝̆̌͑ͥ͒͗̅̓̄͐̏ͤ̑̅̈͋̽̓́́͝͝B̪̯̞̋̐ͪͨ̄͂̉̒ͥ͗̔̊̆̀̚͞ͅͅe̸̛̫͇̪ͫ̌̃ͦ̄ͣͥ̔̄ͤ̎̀́h̴͎̳͖̹̰͈̫̺̗̹̪͖̳̜̖̳͌͆͒̆͊͆̓͛͛̐̕͟i̍͐ͭͤ̔̅̄ͨ͐̂̆͛̌̋͏̜̟̪̲͙̘̘͜n̸̛̦̹̰͉̞͚̯͈͛ͩ͑̿ͬ͆̀͞ͅd̢͉̗̯̱̣͒̎̂̂͛ͮ͑̅ͭͨͦ͌ͬͦ̐̋ͭ́͋ ̣̠͚̬̗̞̬̘̯ͦͦ̈̄͆̉ͣ͑ͦ̉̄̔ͫ̂̌͂̒̒̃͟͟͢͠T̷̡̰̱̩̣̣͈͔̱͍̫͖̬͚̖̼̦̲̊͑͋͋͋ͪ̂ͥ͋̆̓ḩ̶̶̪͙̼͓̱͔͈̙͙͓̖͖̪̭̲̺̻͓̙ͦ̓̒ͬ͒e̵̩̙̭͙͉͔̰̦͇͈̙̪̻͔͍̠̫͛͂̂̃̈́̃ͣ͗͌̚͠ͅ ̴̧̖͚̟̫͇̖͇̠͕ͭ̏ͦͦ͆̇ͩ́́͢͠W̷͉̦̣̥͍̫̲͓̭̫͖͉̞̼̖̩̲ͤ͒̇ͨ͋̋́̈̀͗̄̈̐̽̾ͯ̉̕͟ͅą̢̟̤̜͎͔̱̲̯͉̻̦̜͉͓̜̗͈ͬ̔̆̂ͩ̄͐ͭ̈ͣ́ͤ͑̚l̹͙̥̯̫̰̥̬̗̎̀̒͒ͥͥ̉́̐̅̒͌͒̂̒̓̕͢͟l̏ͭ̅ͧͦͭ͌͐ͣ̽̈́ͬͩ̈́̀͆͏̵̢͏͍̦̝̝̟͙͍͓.̜̻̹̞͉̔ͭ͌̾͌ͨ̋̉ͣ̑͊ͬͧ͐ͮ̅ͯ́
̢̲̪̘̳͔͓̹̬̘̅ͪ͌̄̐̓̂͑͊̎͆͆̊̐͒͛̎͐ͭ͡͡Z̶̷͊̃̾ͩͮͨͩ͛͗ͣ̅͑ͧ̅ͫ̚̚͜͏̖̮͈͍̜̼͙͉̝̱̩͕̟̮̞̹̲Ą̵̴ͤ͗̀̑̊ͣ̓̀̔̎̚҉͉͔͇̖͔̯͚̦͈̠̗͕̻͙͕̣͔L̷̶̟̞̱͓͈̖ͩ̇̓̋͊̇̉̈͗̅ͨ͠Ģ̨͓͕̝̝̺̘͇͚̯̬̠͇͉͈͎̪͙ͪͣͬ͗̆͐̔͟͡Ơ̷̢͓̗͔̠̼̻͈̱̜͔͉̏̎̇ͩͦ̀̕!̴̴̬͖̝̜̠̟͙͚̗̝̲͕̹̥͔̩̲ͮͥ͆ͮ̈́ͨ̐̎͒̂̋̈́̀

Friendly Cultist

I always do that.
Not even after a kill sometimes, which leads to me being killed.
Though I don't mind it, my gun is usually loaded thanks to it.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Guilty as charged. emo

Friendly Explorer

Yep. I do this after almost every kill. Sometimes gets me killed though. >.>
Nainboruto
Guilty as charged. emo

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm in the same boat too. And sometimes I tell myself to stop and then someone comes around a corner and my clip runs out and I die anyway. But most of the time I'm sniping so I got time to reload if I want to.
KaosHunter
Yep. I do this after almost every kill. Sometimes gets me killed though. >.>

Same here. I gotta keep my clip topped off even if it means death. That extra bullet or two could make the difference.
I reload. Then somebody comes around the corner and ******** me up.
Yeah, I definitely reload after every kill. Even if it wasn't my kill. It's gotten me out of a few scrapes, and other times (Coughl4d2expertcough), it didn't mean a thing...

I also have problems with saving in RPGs. I save after nearly every battle, if I can. Or I use up a good 50% or more of the possible save files for no reason at all....

Edit: OH! And I have a tendency to hover around useless mini-games or side quests that sometimes have no direct effect on plot points or game progression.... like digging around in the Underground in Pokemon.... it's the reason I never got farther than the sixth badge. I got obsessed with digging for things.

Anxious Conventioneer

Camui

I also have problems with saving in RPGs. I save after nearly every battle, if I can. Or I use up a good 50% or more of the possible save files for no reason at all....

Same.
Kill, reload, shoot, switch to secondary, hide, reload, repeat.
If I have a save at any time option in an RPG, I use it. Normally after every fight. Which is why I roughly have 300+ saves on one character in ME2.

I need to have constant ammo and full clips when playing FPS or any shooter really. Better to have full ammo then run out when you really need it.
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't reload after every kill? sweatdrop
Hobos in Space
I always do that.
Not even after a kill sometimes, which leads to me being killed.
Though I don't mind it, my gun is usually loaded thanks to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff