Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you look like one?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 14, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I look a lot like Aerith. I always wear my hair like her too. It's really long and I have green eyes. My brother looks just like Sora, same hair same blue, blue eyes and the same cute little smile.
If I grew a few inches, and put my hair in curtains I would look like Leon of Resident Evil.
Kamui Okami
Tieu-Phong
All my friends freaked out when they saw the opening for onimusha 1. They all claimed i look exactly like samanosuke. I believe the character is modeled after some dead actor.

Actually, the guy that Samanoske(sp?) in Onimusha 1 and 3 was modeled after is a living actor. His name is Takeshi Kaneshiro. He starred in a Japanese action movie not to long ago called "Returner"... I'm pretty sure it was Jubei in Onimusha 2 that was modeled after the dead actor..

WOW.... eek

really?

that was him?

i had no idea... ill have to check this out...

BTW: "Returner" was an awsome movie... i espesially liked the guy that played the bad guy.... great acter.... better villan
lostS.N.A.F.U.

WOW.... eek

really?

that was him?

i had no idea... ill have to check this out...

BTW: "Returner" was an awsome movie... i espesially liked the guy that played the bad guy.... great acter.... better villan

Yep, really. Just rent Onimusha 3. You'll see and why yes, Returner was good. ^^ Just don't try "Versus". Ever. Trust me. x.x
Heero Yui. What? Hes a game character! It was some old gundam Psx fighting game. Well I look like him and I sometimes act like him.
I look like... Guybrush Threepwood.... from the Monkey Island games....
Quote:
Yep, really. Just rent Onimusha 3. You'll see and why yes, Returner was good. ^^ Just don't try "Versus". Ever. Trust me. x.x

ha... well thanks for the warning.... smile

off to go rent Onimusha 3 and re-rent Returner

ITS GONNA BE A TAKESHI KANESHIRO WEEKEND FOR ME!!!! blaugh
I have been told I look like Kairi from Kingdom Hearts... Apparently we have the same smile and hair whee
my friends says that i look like rinoa, and i act like her.... sweatdrop is that suppose to be a compliment or not?
Luigi. Although, I'm not that short.

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh JK !!11!!11!!11!!11111hundredeleven
leogirl
my friends says that i look like rinoa, and i act like her.... sweatdrop is that suppose to be a compliment or not?

I don't know... x.x most of my friends don't like her. sweatdrop
Kamui Okami
leogirl

I don't know... x.x most of my friends don't like her. sweatdrop

rinoa is good for looks. i maybe personality.
I look slightly like Ryu from the Street Fighter series. He's also my favorite video game character EVER (followed closely by Mitsurugi from SC II).
*looks below at her sig*

I guess I look like Yoshi. XD

(well, i somwhat act like one......:\)
if i had long ears my friends say i would look like link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items